Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not been on here for a while because..

Wikiposts

Not been on here for a while because..

Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:23 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Not been on here for a while because..

Our second child was born on 6th October 2005 but had breathing difficulties and had to go straight to intensive care.

He was in an incubator for five days and then moved to the low dependancy section of the Intensive Care Unit. He remained on oxygen until Tuesday, and is now 'pipe' free much to our relief.

He is now on the mend and we are looking forward to bringing him home on Monday.

It has been an awfully stressful time for us and awful not being able to bring him home. My parents have been such a support. Family and friends rallied around to help look after our daughter and have been great. Its times like these that I really appreciate having my family and friends so close.

The NHS Have been 100% brilliant.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Unycorne is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Not been on here for a while because..

Hey congrats - so come on then spill the beans - weight, name etc etc
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:27 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

good to hear the littleun is on the mend! Now can we have more details please?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Unycorne is on a distinguished road

and where did you get your avatar hahahahaha.........
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:31 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janeyray
Our second child was born on 6th October 2005 but had breathing difficulties and had to go straight to intensive care.

He was in an incubator for five days and then moved to the low dependancy section of the Intensive Care Unit. He remained on oxygen until Tuesday, and is now 'pipe' free much to our relief.

He is now on the mend and we are looking forward to bringing him home on Monday.

It has been an awfully stressful time for us and awful not being able to bring him home. My parents have been such a support. Family and friends rallied around to help look after our daughter and have been great. Its times like these that I really appreciate having my family and friends so close.

What a stressful time for you all....but thank goodness your little boy is fit and well to come home.

I work in the NHS and i believe that we are the envy of the world...ok i know there are negatives but my god the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Congratulations to you all and thankyou for supporting the NHS
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:32 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

congrats, and glad your little boy is getting stronger. I'm sure you are v proud parents that will be even more over the moon on Monday.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:32 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!

More details please!

Rach xxxx
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:44 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gosh, I am really sorry to read that. You must have had the most stressful time of your life. I am so pleased that he is now tube free and on the mend.
I wish you all the best for Monday, I bet it will be such a relief to get him home and into a normal routine for all of you.

Sharon
x
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on the birth of your baby. So sorry you've had such a worrying time with him, but hope he continues to thrive.
TJ
Old Oct 27th 2005, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Congratulations on the birth of your baby. So sorry you've had such a worrying time with him, but hope he continues to thrive.
TJ
Congratulations to you all ,enjoy your new bundle of joy,
Old Oct 27th 2005, 12:23 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

I wondered where you'd got to Janey...

Thank goodness all is well with your little boy and well done you BTW [didn't know you were expecting - Im a bit slow ].

Seems like the lad has his mums tenacity and resilliance.

Great news and well done mum
Old Oct 27th 2005, 12:47 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear everything worked out okay for you all. As if childbirth isn't stressful enough :scared:
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:36 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear your little boy is doing well. Bet you can't wait to get him home. Don't forget to look after yourself..get enough rest etc...
Old Oct 27th 2005, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!!
i can't even begin to imagine how stressful everything must have been!
best wishes to you and your little one x
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Not been on here for a while because..

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
Congratulations on the birth of your baby!!
i can't even begin to imagine how stressful everything must have been!
best wishes to you and your little one x
Congratulations to you both glad to here your little boy is doing well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.