Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not another Aussie coming to the Uk

Not another Aussie coming to the Uk

Old Feb 13th 2003, 6:57 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not another Aussie coming to the Uk

Has the UK not got enough of them already , now some actress wants to join them I can see why you good people are leaving.

I love the people and their humour, and the grey skies and the rain" - Actress Nicole Kidman, who says she wants to live in Britain again.

Old Feb 13th 2003, 7:04 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future
Default Re: Not another Aussie coming to the Uk

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Has the UK not got enough of them already , now some actress wants to join them I can see why you good people are leaving.

I love the people and their humour, and the grey skies and the rain" - Actress Nicole Kidman, who says she wants to live in Britain again.

that holly valance from neighbours has moved to london too, she joins kylie and dannii minogue. and you say ozzies lasses dont like poms....
Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:02 am
Dudley

Originally posted by denhim
that holly valance from neighbours has moved to london too, she joins kylie and dannii minogue. and you say ozzies lasses dont like poms....
Might surprise you about those wholesome ozzies lasses - some have the most devilish fetishes.

Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

feel free to post..

and be a slanderous as possible!!

cheers

richard
Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:23 am
Dudley

Originally posted by r.bartlett
feel free to post..

and be a slanderous as possible!!

cheers

richard
Rough as guts English welders and air-con blokes. (This is a family entertaiment forum after all).

Old Feb 13th 2003, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

d'ya reckon we'd fit right in oz then??

cheers

richard

heard lots about kylie btw...
Old Feb 13th 2003, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Nicole will benefit from the 'non-dom' tax status system in our stupid country. Another reason she is looking to live in London is to shack up with Jude Law. I've seen him in real life, nothing special, he's a tiny pretty boy midget and Nicole likes tiny midgets................cue Tom Cruise.

Aren't Aussie men generally more strapping and'fit' looking? Yes? Well that's why she wants to come to London, loads of actor midget types which are hard to find in Oz.
Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:11 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by Shikse

Aren't Aussie men generally more strapping and'fit' looking? Yes?
You must be joking :lol. Try fat, short, donning scruffy shorts and slopping around in plastic cheap thongs. You ought to see my neighbour at the back of my property.. he walks around his garden bare chested , hanging all out... his gut looks as if he's 9 months pregnant, and as for the size of his T*ts ; I'm very jealous!! It Should be banned! very scared.
:scared:

Contary to popular belief - Aussies are fatter than Brits - Australia is second most obese nation in the world after USA which is first..I also personally think , in average they are shorter - Hubby is only 5 foot 9 (not tall, not short, average height) in Britain a lot of men are bit taller than him, here he's actually a bit taller than most men around us.

Cheers
Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:20 pm

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Ceri
You must be joking :lol. Try fat, short, donning scruffy shorts and slopping around in plastic cheap thongs. You ought to see my neighbour at the back of my property.. he walks around his garden bare chested , hanging all out... his gut looks as if he's 9 months pregnant, and as for the size of his T*ts ; I'm very jealous!! It Should be banned! very scared.
:scared:

Contary to popular belief - Aussies are fatter than Brits - Australia is second most obese nation in the world after USA which is first..I also personally think , in average they are shorter - Hubby is only 5 foot 9 (not tall, not short, average height) in Britain a lot of men are bit taller than him, here he's actually a bit taller than most men around us.

Cheers
I think I agree with you about the height thing. I am 5 foot 9 too and in a bar in the UK feel like a bloody midget. Most of my mates are comfortably over 6 foot in the UK. Here, no problem. Maybe because there are more Asians here so your average height seems lower? Also I read that Europeans are taller on average than Aussies because our meat contains more growth hormones from factory farming. Not sure we should be proud of that though!
Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:58 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by Herman
Also I read that Europeans are taller on average than Aussies because our meat contains more growth hormones from factory farming. Not sure we should be proud of that though!
Now I know why I'm short! - I don't eat meat, gave it up when I was a young teenager, 13 (still growing age), Isn't little Kylie a vegie too?
Umm I wonder... maybe something in this meat thing.

And aren't Americans tall, The ones I meet always seem to be tall anyway. America is another huge meat eating country too.

Cheers
Old Feb 14th 2003, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Herman
I think I agree with you about the height thing. I am 5 foot 9 too and in a bar in the UK feel like a bloody midget. Most of my mates are comfortably over 6 foot in the UK. Here, no problem. Maybe because there are more Asians here so your average height seems lower? Also I read that Europeans are taller on average than Aussies because our meat contains more growth hormones from factory farming. Not sure we should be proud of that though!
My Aussie boyfriend is 6'4'', but his parents are both Dutch, so that might explain it.

I haven't really noticed much of a difference in height here, compared to the UK.
Old Feb 14th 2003, 4:48 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Shikse
Nicole will benefit from the 'non-dom' tax status system in our stupid country. Another reason she is looking to live in London is to shack up with Jude Law. I've seen him in real life, nothing special, he's a tiny pretty boy midget and Nicole likes tiny midgets................cue Tom Cruise.

Aren't Aussie men generally more strapping and'fit' looking? Yes? Well that's why she wants to come to London, loads of actor midget types which are hard to find in Oz.
So many countries do that but none are as good as the UK to live in or why go there , Aussie men are big lads around the waist biggest beer guts in the world , I am trying to go native but these lads are years in front of me.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 5:26 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Nara
My Aussie boyfriend is 6'4'', but his parents are both Dutch, so that might explain it.

I haven't really noticed much of a difference in height here, compared to the UK.
That's right, aren't the Dutch the tallest people in Europe?

I must admit, even though I'd visited Australia a few times in the past, the last time (August 2002) I was living in the 'burbs and was surprised at how many fatties that were out and about everywhere.

Huge beer guts and more chins than a Chinese phone book, the blokes were even fatter.

Dan
Old Feb 14th 2003, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

england is overcrowded and has very little sun, that's the reason why pommie men are taller and skinnier - not unlike a bunch of weeds competing with each other to try and reach the sun.
Old Feb 14th 2003, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

the above message was not posted by goose buy by his wife

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.