Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Not all England is bad

Not all England is bad

Old May 17th 2004, 3:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not all England is bad

Hi all
Didn't know where to post this.
This was the view from my bedroom window this afternoon.

I also wanted to have a go at posting a picture so here goes

G
Attached Thumbnails Not all England is bad-0122s.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that England is not that bad, but hey, wouldn't you feel a lot happier had there been a beach, sea and not many people instead?
Old May 17th 2004, 3:51 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not all England is bad

Originally posted by Grayling
Hi all

G

true but a customer of ours has this view !!!!
Attached Thumbnails Not all England is bad-dscn1714.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 4:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

G, that really looks lovely and is very much like Cornwall

Pity it isn't just like that more often eh ?

Oh, just realised, I can't see any roos
Old May 17th 2004, 5:18 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

G

I have to say G, that is a lovely view!
There is a fab view of Sheffield from the bedroom window of my new house.....if you can call meadowhall and the ski slopes fab!!
i now appreciate the beauty in the English countryside like I didnt before....and look forward to lots of trips to Derbyshire (our fave haunt is Bakewell) over the coming months! that is if the buses run as well as they did last summer!!!!

sue

Old May 17th 2004, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

just sitting out enjoying a bottle of champange looking at the rolling countryside and the weather is gorgeous

however, winter will not be like this and we will be still be like mice in the cage running round on that wheel and getting nowhere

so heres to a new life without the rose coloured specs on as troubles follow you wherever you are but having disposable income helps to soften the blow

arlene
Old May 17th 2004, 5:55 pm
PommieLeague

Default Best of British

Here is my view out of my apartment in Manchester looking towards the city.

Old May 17th 2004, 6:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
G, that really looks lovely and is very much like Cornwall

Pity it isn't just like that more often eh ?

Oh, just realised, I can't see any roos
You are right Bix
It is not like it all year round

Now I'm getting the hang of posting pictures, here's my house in the winter, Complete with snow

Best wishes

G
Attached Thumbnails Not all England is bad-0224s.jpg  
Old May 17th 2004, 8:16 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hi all

G
Wondered were you'd got to , to busy hanging out of your window for the perfect shot !

Anyway SNAP on the house frount, here's ours at Christmas last last year, bet you never thought we'd live in similar dwellings, hard to leave behind hey ?

Best wishes
Jill
Attached Thumbnails Not all England is bad-leaton-house-snow-23rd-dec-2001-v1.jpg  

Old May 17th 2004, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey, you lot must be loaded!!! I would post a pic of my rabbit hutch, but you'd be disappointed!
Old May 17th 2004, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi all

G
Grayling
It looks lovely where you live. I also have fantastic views from my place - I overlook the med.
Old May 17th 2004, 8:25 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Larissa
Crikey, you lot must be loaded!!! I would post a pic of my rabbit hutch, but you'd be disappointed!

LOL !!!!
No not loaded, that's why moving to Oz to release the capital !!!!
Couldn't afford our house now
:scared: :scared: :scared:

I'm sure your rabbit hutch is lovely

Jill

Old May 17th 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

lovely view G.
I have a nice size house that looks out the back onto the main southeast railway line to Waterloo - trees now have leaves on that camaflage the trains abit, and the front has view of A324! although it is a village its a bit noisy.
Old May 17th 2004, 9:58 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by helinuk
lovely view G.
I have a nice size house that looks out the back onto the main southeast railway line to Waterloo - trees now have leaves on that camaflage the trains abit, and the front has view of A324! although it is a village its a bit noisy.
Ohhh Grayling lovely view..beautiful.

helinuk where in Surrey are you??I came from Coulsdon and Caterham.!!!

Pants
Old May 17th 2004, 10:12 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Grayling & Jill, absolutely fabulous pics, its times when I see pics like those that it makes me impatient to move back there sooner (even though we have no plans to go back for the foreseeable future).

Thank you for posting them, they are gorgeous

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.