Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northside Brisbane Girlie Night.....

Northside Brisbane Girlie Night.....

Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Northside Brisbane Girlie Night.....

25th February, Gilhooleys at Chermside.......

We seem to have a few drinkers on the northside these days (thank goodness!!, so anyone who fancies a girlie night of drink and gossip, turn up at Gilhooleys, Chermside on Feb 25th. If any blokes want to come along, we can always boot them over to another table - not that they aren't welcome, but sometimes us girls feel more relaxed without the guys keeping an eye on us!

I'm currently in icy Bristol, having come over for my best mate's Commitment Ceremony, and I get back to Queensland that week so I need something to look forward to when the xhock of the heat hits me! The UK is currently chilly and gorgeous!!!! and The Bloke was spotted at Heathrow last weekend in SHORTS at 5.30am declaring that he loves England in winter....maybe theres hope yet

So c'mon girls, woolly hats at the ready, sign up for a night out, and I'll bore you with tales of snowy Zummerzet

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:04 am.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:40 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Northside Brisbane Girlie Night.....

Originally Posted by Pollyana
25th February, Gilhooleys at Chermside.......

We seem to have a few drinkers on the northside these days (thank goodness!!, so anyone who fancies a girlie night of drink and gossip, turn up at Gilhooleys, Chermside on Feb 25th. If any blokes want to come along, we can always boot them over to another table - not that they aren't welcome, but sometimes us girls feel more relaxed without the guys keeping an eye on us!

I'm currently in icy Bristol, having come over for my best mate's Commitment Ceremony, and I get back to Queensland that week so I need something to look forward to when the xhock of the heat hits me! The UK is currently chilly and gorgeous!!!! and The Bloke was spotted at Heathrow last weekend in SHORTS at 5.30am declaring that he loves England in winter....maybe theres hope yet

So c'mon girls, woolly hats at the ready, sign up for a night out, and I'll bore you with tales of snowy Zummerzet

Polly, just to confirm that I will be there and will mention it to the others when I see them tonight.
Have a great time in Blighty!!!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 4:36 am

Mandy&Stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Polly, just to confirm that I will be there and will mention it to the others when I see them tonight.
Have a great time in Blighty!!!

Hi Polly

I'm one of 'the others' lol that Sharons on about - I'm defo up for that night out .......... no men is a rule
Old Jan 28th 2006, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Sounds good to me... count me in..

Julie
Old Jan 28th 2006, 9:43 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Sods law i'm a late shift not finishing till 9 so wouldn't get there till 9.30 or 9.45 will try and swop. G feeling male and left out but says he would be up for it if your other half was going.

Found any anglo bubblies then???
Old Jan 28th 2006, 9:53 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Sods law i'm a late shift not finishing till 9 so wouldn't get there till 9.30 or 9.45 will try and swop. G feeling male and left out but says he would be up for it if your other half was going.

Found any anglo bubblies then???
Not seen any Anglo Bubblies yet - still looking!! Not sure my other half will be out drinking, but if we can talk the Crestas into coming down, we can stick Mr Cresta and your other half at a table together!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:11 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Not seen any Anglo Bubblies yet - still looking!! Not sure my other half will be out drinking, but if we can talk the Crestas into coming down, we can stick Mr Cresta and your other half at a table together!
Do they have enough beer in the place...LOL.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:23 am
Home and Happy

Anyone still interested???
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I will be if I can persuade DH to babysit for Zeke. It would be nice to have a night out. As long as nobody minds if I turn up covered in baby spew LOL.

Katie
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:13 am

Mandy&Stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone still interested???

Apologises Pollyanna - I can't make it now ........ Sorry x
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:38 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Mandy&Stu
Apologises Pollyanna - I can't make it now ........ Sorry x
Sorry to hear that - hope its still on as I shall be in need of a drink after a week back at work in steamy Queensland! Currently nicely chilly and blowing a lovely gale with bouts of rain in beautiful Bristol
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Currently nicely chilly and blowing a lovely gale with bouts of rain in beautiful Bristol

are you mad :scared:

no, dont answer that one
Old Feb 16th 2006, 4:04 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
are you mad :scared:

no, dont answer that one
Raving bonkers my dear

My niece however (aged 10) has just pronounced me insane because I now live in a country with "no Adsa and no Argos, how do you cope, Aunty?"
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:00 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Raving bonkers my dear

My niece however (aged 10) has just pronounced me insane because I now live in a country with "no Adsa and no Argos, how do you cope, Aunty?"

lol!!!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:52 pm
Home and Happy

C'mon you lot, I'm back and I neeed a drink!
Any takers??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.