Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northamptonians-i've Got My Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Northamptonians-i've Got My Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Talking Northamptonians-i've Got My Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

It's finally here, but now I feel strangely calm I have to send it off to London to validate it. It's valid for 2 years but I have to make my initial entry before March 28th 2006. SO!!All I have to do is sell my home.............OMG is that ALL! I am fed up with everyone saying to me, oh its a bad market now, and no-one will buy this close to Christmas HELLOOOO, its 3 months away, and I might be lucky! :scared:
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:08 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northamptonians-i've Got My Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
It's finally here, but now I feel strangely calm I have to send it off to London to validate it. It's valid for 2 years but I have to make my initial entry before March 28th 2006. SO!!All I have to do is sell my home.............OMG is that ALL! I am fed up with everyone saying to me, oh its a bad market now, and no-one will buy this close to Christmas HELLOOOO, its 3 months away, and I might be lucky! :scared:
Well done all three of ya

Suz
Anne
Patricia

Yer dont it just piss ya off, when all ya get is Wait till Spring.

Or its a Buyers market

You gotta love that Positivitey

Well done for getting your Visa

Steve n Co
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Northamptonians-i've Got My Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Well done all three of ya

Suz
Anne
Patricia

Yer dont it just piss ya off, when all ya get is Wait till Spring.

Or its a Buyers market

You gotta love that Positivitey

Well done for getting your Visa

Steve n Co
Hehe, woz that a joke? Three of us. It's all only me!!!!!!!!!!!!!On me ownio! AND I did it all on my own, without an agent!
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:11 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northamptonians-i've Got My Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Hey Suzanne,
Thats FANTASTIC NEWS, at last. Think positive about the house we bought our house on 2nd Jan a few years ago.... it just takes that one person... Oh I am sooooooooo happy for you Congratulations.
Jane xx

Last edited by Jane and Russ Middleton; Oct 1st 2005 at 9:21 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not a northamptonion - but will you accept a huge CONGRATS! from a Mancunian?

Brill news....now get that blumin house sold

L-j
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

hey good luck and hope u sell.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hey Patricia,
Thats FANTASTIC NEWS, at last. Think positive about the house we bought our house on 2nd Jan a few years ago.... it just takes that one person... Oh I am sooooooooo happy for you Congratulations.
Jane xx
Thanks Jane, I am really so excited, not calm at all really. That must be the glass or 3 I've had as not working this evening. (Reminder, shifts cos I'm a carer) Do hope I can make the next meeting. Depends again on my shifts.Thanks for the positive attitude on the house situation.
Suzanne
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
I'm not a northamptonion - but will you accept a huge CONGRATS! from a Mancunian?

Brill news....now get that blumin house sold

L-j
I certainly do accept your kind thanks. The reason I marked it for the attention of Northampton folk, is because we had a great meet-up last month, and I wanted them all to know asap my good news.
Suzanne
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by davykaz
hey good luck and hope u sell.
Thanks! It's Perth that I'm heading for. Sydney for first 3 weeks then Perths sunny shores. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:25 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jane, I am really so excited, not calm at all really. That must be the glass or 3 I've had as not working this evening. (Reminder, shifts cos I'm a carer) Do hope I can make the next meeting. Depends again on my shifts.Thanks for the positive attitude on the house situation.
Suzanne

Would be great to see you and to wish you well on your new chapter in your life...... Anyway have another glass of wine love you deserve it Russ is at work at the moment I can't wait to tell him when he gets home he will defo have a drink for you..... I am on the wagon at the moment cos went a bit mad on Thursday :scared: T :scared: trying to be healthy!!!!!Lets hope your shifts are in our favour eh
jane xx
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so pleased for you. Won't be long before you are reunited with your family. You'll sell your house, no problem!
Best wishes
Sue
Old Oct 1st 2005, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! It's Perth that I'm heading for. Sydney for first 3 weeks then Perths sunny shores. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne
That sounds great.
I've just posted a new thread re holidaying first. Perhaps you may know the answer to my luggage query?

Cheers

And again congrats We've been celebratin also tonite gettin TRA result on Thursday. Int it great!

Enjoy L-j
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

So pleased for you Suzanne Patricia, that is great news and I'm sure your house will sell, don't let people get you down.

Debs
x