Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton peeps, have exchanged contracts, fly out 6th Jan!!!!

Northampton peeps, have exchanged contracts, fly out 6th Jan!!!!

Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Default Northampton peeps, have exchanged contracts, fly out 6th Jan!!!!

OMG Shippers are coming on Thursday, Excess Baggage co, and so far they have been brill. Will report more after Thursday. This is the most mental bit now, sorting out exactly what to take, bearing in mind that I will be there long B4 my stuff is. I hope the guys who come to do it are patient with my stuff, a lot of which is in Tesco's coloured carrier bags. I am real bag lady! Tried filling up a couple of large brown boxes upstairs with clothes, shoes, bags etc just to get an idea, and can't move them! So I think they will repack it all into their boxes. I have enough books and vinyl LP's to sink the ship on their own!!! :scared: Taking this opportunity to have a real blitz on clothes etc, most of which are mega old, so will have a nice bit of retail therapy when I get there!! I have not really had time to get sad yet about leaving friends, but I expect that will come. I sincerely hope that all the folks I met at the Northampton meet are also getting on ok with their applications? Please update me, when you get time.
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:45 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton peeps, have exchanged contracts, fly out 6th Jan!!!!

. I sincerely hope that all the folks I met at the Northampton meet are also getting on ok with their applications? Please update me, when you get time.[/QUOTE]

Hey Suzanne,
Glad its all going well we are just getting ready for xmas and then have meds on 12th Jane x
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:02 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
. I sincerely hope that all the folks I met at the Northampton meet are also getting on ok with their applications? Please update me, when you get time.

Hey Suzanne,
Glad its all going well we are just getting ready for xmas and then have meds on 12th Jane x[/QUOTE]

Hey suzanne, just waiting for our new passports prior to submitting visa application.....

All the best
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Suzanne
Wow can't believe it's all happening for you. Don't panic it'll be alright on the night. We sent our 136 three weeks ago so a long way to go yet.
Hope everything goes OK for you.
Sue
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:37 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bookie
Hello Suzanne
Wow can't believe it's all happening for you. Don't panic it'll be alright on the night. We sent our 136 three weeks ago so a long way to go yet.
Hope everything goes OK for you.
Sue

Good luck local peeps. will be sending mine off shortly
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WISHES. I WILL TRY AND POST REGULARLY TO LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT'S ALL GOING!! :scared: