Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:54 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Hi all,
well I am at it again !!! who is interested in meeting up on Jan 28th ??? the more the merrier.
It will be good to catch up and find out how everyone enjoyed thier hopefully last Christmas here and to update on progress
Jane xxxx
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet 3rd Time Lucky !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi all,
well I am at it again !!! who is interested in meeting up on Jan 28th ??? the more the merrier.
It will be good to catch up and find out how everyone enjoyed thier hopefully last Christmas here and to update on progress
Jane xxxx

Hi Jane,we will come!
will be nice for the girls to get together again.
what happened to the fotos from the last one?

Jo
Old Dec 21st 2005, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

jwlms will become famous soon enough

Whats all this about ?

We live in Hunsbury Hill, Northampton and moved to Melbourne on Feb 7.

Jason
Old Dec 21st 2005, 8:32 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJELNC
Hi Jane,we will come!
will be nice for the girls to get together again.
what happened to the fotos from the last one?

Jo
Hi Jo hope you are well, the photos are still on my camera I was going to forward them to Paul and he was going to post them for me but then we got a virus on our comp and haven't been able to do anything !! Nightmare will sort it soon I promise cos they are good
Glad you can make it
Jane xx
Old Dec 21st 2005, 8:35 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by jwlms
Whats all this about ?

We live in Hunsbury Hill, Northampton and moved to Melbourne on Feb 7.

Jason
Hi Jason,
Well we jsut all meet up have a few drinks Chat about where we are with our applications and just a general informal get together...... The last 2 have been really good...... so then do reckon you may make it ??
Jane x
Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Me me me!! ...

Hi Jane. Dunno if you see my thread in Barbie, but we've accepted an offer on the house and it's all systems go! ...

Will def be up for a third meet, and maybe ole Brisben will show his face this time! ...
Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Hi all,
Jane xxxx
Um, sorry Jane, afraid I'm going to have to say no.............COS I WILL BE IN PERTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to rub it in.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Um, sorry Jane, afraid I'm going to have to say no.............COS I WILL BE IN PERTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to rub it in.
I'd say yes too but unfortunately have spent most of our money on buying this house and not prepared to spend many thousands of dollars coming back for a meet, much as I would love to see you all. Have a good time.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:06 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jane

I'm working that day so can't come this time.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Hi all,
Jane xxxx
Hi Jane

We will be in sunny Sydney by then so I'm afraid its a no from us too!

Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Debs
x
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:01 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Me me me!! ...

Hi Jane. Dunno if you see my thread in Barbie, but we've accepted an offer on the house and it's all systems go! ...

Will def be up for a third meet, and maybe ole Brisben will show his face this time! ...
Hi Paul,
That is Fab News !!!!! so pleased for you, when are you hoping to go then ?? we can stay at your when we get there eh lol
Glad you can make it ........ As you can see most of our originals are already going to be there ......... Lucky sods
Jane xx
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:03 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

SORRY !!!!! I bet you are !! Glad its all going well for you Suzanne keep in touch Merry Christmas
Love n stuff
Jane xx
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 4:03 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Hi Paul,
That is Fab News !!!!! so pleased for you, when are you hoping to go then ?? we can stay at your when we get there eh lol
Glad you can make it ........ As you can see most of our originals are already going to be there ......... Lucky sods
Jane xx
Yeah we're ALL well chuffed ... ... altho just gotta hope everything goes well and they don't pull out! ... :scared: ... but they appear to be VERY keen to get in! ...

Solicitor reckons we should be able to tie it up mid Feb so we want to go asap after that.

Bundles to sort out tho inc getting the Visa's BEFORE completion as you never know, we don't wanna be without a house, AND without a visa! ... :scared: ... but with a bit of luck we should be able to sort it!

Will see!

Anyway, yeah we'll be up for a meet before then so will keep an eye on this thread.

Have a lovely Xmas and New Year you and Russ! ... (and everyone else obv! ... )
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

SORRY !!!!! I bet you are !! Glad its all going well for you Suzanne keep in touch Merry Christmas
Love n stuff
Jane xx
Thanks for that Jane, and love and best wishes for a great Christmas to all. I am flying Sydney 6th Jan, then Perth 21st Jan. Hope to look up Moneypen and Deblloyd too!!!
Suzanne xx
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 8:44 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Thanks for that Jane, and love and best wishes for a great Christmas to all. I am flying Sydney 6th Jan, then Perth 21st Jan. Hope to look up Moneypen and Deblloyd too!!!
Suzanne xx

How fantastic, meeting up with the people you met here I know Debi is going out around the same time as you so it'll be nice for you both,
Good luck Jane xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.