Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:28 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!3rd Sept

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Booooooo! ......... altho fair play to you Ben! ...

Thats a shame brisben ! altho have called them today to prewarn them we are coming
Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:35 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Thats a shame brisben ! altho have called them today to prewarn them we are coming
I would love to stay all afternoon and get ratted, But duty calls I am afraid, but I will make the effort and travel the 12 miles from my house to come and see you lovely people....
Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brisben
but I will make the effort and travel the 12 miles from my house to come and see you lovely people....
Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:40 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Northampton Meet !!3rd Sept

I would love to stay all afternoon and get ratted, But duty calls I am afraid, but I will make the effort and travel the 12 miles from my house to come and see you lovely people....

Look forward to it we will prob get there about 1.30 ....... Don't know how but got hubby to drive should be a good one but if all goes well we can always do another when your family can make it too
Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:42 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to it we will prob get there about 1.30 ....... Don't know how but got hubby to drive should be a good one but if all goes well we can always do another when your family can make it too

Would love too, Would drag the little uns along , but they ain't gona want to sit in the pub, when they could jump on a bouncy castle all afternoon. Added bonus is they will be worn out by the time I get back
Old Aug 28th 2005, 7:48 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Would love too, Would drag the little uns along , but they ain't gona want to sit in the pub, when they could jump on a bouncy castle all afternoon. Added bonus is they will be worn out by the time I get back

Too right !! also you can then have a few at home eh
Old Aug 29th 2005, 8:08 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Too right !! also you can then have a few at home eh
Thanks for the PM. As things stand at the moment I don't think we will be able to make it now. Either the house sale will be lost and we will be having another tidy / showing viewers around or (by some miracle) the house sale is back on and we will be getting ready for the shippers a few days later.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 9:45 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by worzel
Thanks for the PM. As things stand at the moment I don't think we will be able to make it now. Either the house sale will be lost and we will be having another tidy / showing viewers around or (by some miracle) the house sale is back on and we will be getting ready for the shippers a few days later.

I hope it all comes together for you, It must feel sooo stressful at the moment.
As my Nan always used to say it will all come out in the wash
You will still be there before us ......... U lucky lucky people
If you can make it even if a pop in we would love to see you
Jane x
Old Aug 29th 2005, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by worzel

Good luck with it all Worzel. Our house is literally just goin on the market, and to be honest AINT lookin forward to it all, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Hope it works out! ...
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:25 am
Born to be wild....

Is everyone still wearing something Australian to be easily recognised >?

I ain't got nothing
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:38 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Is everyone still wearing something Australian to be easily recognised >?

I ain't got nothing
Don't worry, I am sure we can bring you a kangaroo to hold (not a real one) ha ha .... I am making the kids wear oz t shirts and hubby a sydney roosters hat !!!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Don't worry, I am sure we can bring you a kangaroo to hold (not a real one) ha ha .... I am making the kids wear oz t shirts and hubby a sydney roosters hat !!!
Craig and I will be the giant Kangaroo and Koala sitting in the corner blending
in with crowds
And our 3 cats will be disguised as possoms :scared:

The Loons have Arrived
Sarah
Old Aug 30th 2005, 10:44 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
Craig and I will be the giant Kangaroo and Koala sitting in the corner blending
in with crowds
And our 3 cats will be disguised as possoms :scared:

The Loons have Arrived
Sarah

We will be with them :scared:
Old Aug 30th 2005, 10:52 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Hi.

We're still debating whether to proceed with visa application - main concern is eldest daughter's education, as she takes GCSEs next year and wants to become a vet. So i'm still researching education options.

Not sure what we're doing this Saturday. Eldest daughter is working all day, and in any case i'm not sure we'd want to raise their hopes/get them worried before we've made that final decision to apply!

So - dunno yet! If i turn up I'll be in a "No Worries" T-Shirt! How soon were you thinking of arranging another get-together?

Whether we make it or not, hope you have a good turnout.

Regards
Karl
Old Aug 30th 2005, 11:00 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Karl & Ann
Hi.

We're still debating whether to proceed with visa application - main concern is eldest daughter's education, as she takes GCSEs next year and wants to become a vet. So i'm still researching education options.

Not sure what we're doing this Saturday. Eldest daughter is working all day, and in any case i'm not sure we'd want to raise their hopes/get them worried before we've made that final decision to apply!

So - dunno yet! If i turn up I'll be in a "No Worries" T-Shirt! How soon were you thinking of arranging another get-together?

RegardsKarl

Hi Karl
I have never been to a meet before but just wanted to meet people in the same position as us but in a very informal and fun way. I am not really sure what to expect other than a friendly get together oh and some of those
They do food and have a play area so we just hope it will be a fun day. it would be great to meet you and by talking to others it may help you come to a desision. I will look out for your 'No worries' shirt
Jane x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.