Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:30 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
I feel the same

What's going on Jane, loads seemed up for it and when you finalise the details no one replies..There are 'say-ers' then there are 'do-ers'

Us being the later.....

Must have something to hide...
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:30 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
What's going on Jane, loads seemed up for it and when you finalise the details no one replies..There are 'say-ers' then there are 'do-ers'

Us being the later.....

Must have something to hide...
I said I'd come
Gillian
Old Jul 31st 2005, 10:23 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I said I'd come
Gillian
All I can say is .... they will miss out !!!! I am hoping they just keep missing the post ! I was hoping there will be quite a few cos we will have such a laugh Have had a few replies but no where near as many than when I did the first thread
I think we will just keep going and hope that more people will shake the dust off thier ozzy attire and we will have a good ole oz/pommy gathering
Jane x
p.s ben You're right I AM a do-er lol
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:47 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Northampton Meet !!

All I can say is .... they will miss out !!!! I am hoping they just keep missing the post ! I was hoping there will be quite a few cos we will have such a laugh Have had a few replies but no where near as many than when I did the first thread
I think we will just keep going and hope that more people will shake the dust off thier ozzy attire and we will have a good ole oz/pommy gathering
Jane x
p.s ben You're right I AM a do-er lol
Bump
Anyone else up for meeting on 3rd sept ???? 2pm
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Bump
Hi Jane

Craig and I defo up for it, We flight out on the Sunday to do a reccie, so it will be a good way to calm the old nerves a bit. So Sat 3rd good for us.
Sarah
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Bump

Hi Jane

Sorry he haven't replied earlier but Sara and I should be OK, as long as Sara isn't working.

Are we deffo on for 3rd Sept.

Graham
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future

Bump

Hi Jane and Russ,
we will be there, any day is okay for us so just let us know when it is all finalised.
Have been away for a week, so have only just found out about it from a lovely lady by the name of Sarah.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Donna.
x
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:40 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Exclamation Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by wallabyWannabe
Hi Jane and Russ,
we will be there, any day is okay for us so just let us know when it is all finalised.
Have been away for a week, so have only just found out about it from a lovely lady by the name of Sarah.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Donna.
x

Hi all Just a quickie to let you all know THE NORTHAMPTON MEET will be on SEPTEMBER 3RD @ 2pm it will be at Billing Mill next to billing aquadrome Northants I am really looking forward to meeting you all
Jane and Russ
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Heathertoes will become famous soon enoughHeathertoes will become famous soon enough

Don't take this the wrong way ... but I am hoping we won't be able to make it!!

Its my birthday and I am really HOPING that hubby will have sorted out some sort of wonderful day out for me!???? Not saying that this wouldn't be a wonderful way to spend my birthday of course

Also had a look on the map and its a fair distance for us to come. Hoping for a closer meet.

Having said all that - if hubby is at a loss for places to go - I know where I will suggest!

Have fun
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 9:25 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hi all Just a quickie to let you all know THE NORTHAMPTON MEET will be on SEPTEMBER 3RD @ 2pm it will be at Billing Mill next to billing aquadrome Northants I am really looking forward to meeting you all
Jane and Russ
Hiya count us in we have just been to the north west meet in middlewich (is handy livingin the centre of the country) was lovely to meet everyone there so looking forward to this one see you all soon
poshrice
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:48 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Bumpity bumpity bump
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Jane and Russ
Yep I've already said we'll be there too
Old Aug 5th 2005, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all sorry haven't been on for a while been busy, We will be there unless something drastic happens. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:06 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Default Re: Northampton Meet !!3rd Sept

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi all sorry haven't been on for a while been busy, We will be there unless something drastic happens. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Just a quick reminder 3rd Sept (saturday) at Billing Mill at 2pm
Dress code wear something australian so we all know eachother
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Northampton Meet !!3rd Sept

Just a quick reminder 3rd Sept (saturday) at Billing Mill at 2pm
Dress code wear something australian so we all know eachother
Hi Jane

We are still on for meet

Bumpity bump to the top
Sarah and Craig

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.