Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by Gravyman
A motley crew indeed

Sara and I had a great time and was great to meet up and chat.

Look forward to the next time.

Good luck to everyone, going or waiting.

Graham & Sara

Hello all that went today.
We really enjoyed ourselves and it was great to meet you all. It is so good to put faces to names and to share all our dilemas and experiences. Thanks to Jane and Russ for organising it! Cant believe my huge bum is now on the internet though, prehaps I will join the dieters for oz thread!!! (Or weightwatchers) Oh well! Good crack today!!
See you all soon,
Donna and Richard.
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 10:12 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wallabyWannabe
We really enjoyed ourselves and it was great to meet you all. It is so good to put faces to names and to share all our dilemas and experiences. Thanks to Jane and Russ for organising it! Cant believe my huge bum is now on the internet though, prehaps I will join the dieters for oz thread!!! (Or weightwatchers) Oh well! Good crack today!!
See you all soon,
Donna and Richard.

Hi donna :scared:
Well just got home after a really good day we had a lovely time been to a friends party too god knows how we will do a car boot tom too much ! I meant what i said would love to stay in touch with you all
Jane x

ps fab photos
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 10:30 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww it looks like you had a great time.....sorry I couldn't be there, hopefully next time
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 10:44 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Awwww it looks like you had a great time.....sorry I couldn't be there, hopefully next time
Hi
Yes was great
lovely people was great will defo do again
Jane x
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Seems like we got there too late for the pic's! .....

Who WAS it that said 3pm anyway ?!? ...lol
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Oh and sent ya a PM Jane!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:04 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

It was always 2pm Paul..Fashionably late hey...
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Northampton Meet !!

See you all soon,
Donna and Richard.
So sorry about the bum Donna, it's not that big anyway, so don't worry . You know they say you look bigger on telly Funny how people criticize themselves, things that other people don't notice. As long as Richard loves it! Why do you think I stood well back in the group piccie!
Suzanne
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Seems like we got there too late for the pic's! .....

Who WAS it that said 3pm anyway ?!? ...lol
Actually I think you might have been in the bar when I had the piccie took, not sure, sorry.
Suzanne
Old Sep 4th 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Just to say a big thank you to Jane and Russ for organising the meet. It was great to see everyone and swop stories. Have to do it again to talk to those we didn't get around to.
Oh and the pictures are great - not a big bum in sight!
Sue and Gary
Old Sep 4th 2005, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bookie
Just to say a big thank you to Jane and Russ for organising the meet. It was great to see everyone and swop stories. Have to do it again to talk to those we didn't get around to.
Oh and the pictures are great - not a big bum in sight!
Sue and Gary

You are all so very kind, and very diplomatic! Ref: Big Bum! Thank you, and I will buy you all a Thooeys or Two! When we are all the other side!!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

You are all so very kind, and very diplomatic! Ref: Big Bum! Thank you, and I will buy you all a Thooeys or Two! When we are all the other side!!!!!
Would just like to thank Jane and Russ for orgnanising the meet. We had a really nice time and it was great meeting you all. As Bookie said, would love to go to another one to get to talk to all those that we didn't get round to this time.

Debs
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:39 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Would just like to thank Jane and Russ for orgnanising the meet. We had a really nice time and it was great meeting you all. As Bookie said, would love to go to another one to get to talk to all those that we didn't get round to this time.

Debs
Obviously a success...Let's do it again then. Maybe in a month or two !
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brisben
Obviously a success...Let's do it again then. Maybe in a month or two !
Yeah I'm in! ...

Altho we got caught up in loads of traffic on the way up, we flew back and it could've only took 30 - 40 mins! ...

Venue for the day seemed ideal!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:48 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Yeah I'm in! ...

Altho we got caught up in loads of traffic on the way up, we flew back and it could've only took 30 - 40 mins! ...

Venue for the day seemed ideal!

Yep good location, although my boy was happier in the play area and was soon ready for anap after all that running around. Maybe next time we should go to the park and have a barbie , weather still being nice...

Just an idea..you know bring a crate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.