Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:56 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Brisben
unless your paying Jane
It goes like this doesn't it I guess its just you and me again
Jane
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:59 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
It goes like this doesn't it I guess its just you and me again
Jane

Looks that way, don't worry I will show you a good time...

ps, don't tell russ, he's bigger than me
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:00 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

CHEEKY !!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 4:57 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Oi
Carry on like that and you will have to buy me a drink as well!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Oi

Russ

Watch him Russ! ...
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 8:08 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Oi

Russ

Sorry Russ...

Drink owed...
Old Sep 24th 2005, 6:06 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Sorry Russ...

Drink owed...
No worries Ben we are taking the laid back oz approach !!!! lets all just have a fab meet like the last one
Old Sep 24th 2005, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Hi Jane, any idea how many are coming ?
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:22 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Hi Jane, any idea how many are coming ?
Hey Paul,
We have got defo responses from about the same as last time maybe more ?? but think becase it is quite a way off I will really push it towards the end of Oct should be ok I have pm a couple of the originals and some new ones so we should be fine. Any joy on the house yet ..... or should I not have asked
Jane x
Old Sep 25th 2005, 4:48 pm
Account Closed

Hey Paul,
We have got defo responses from about the same as last time maybe more ?? but think becase it is quite a way off I will really push it towards the end of Oct should be ok I have pm a couple of the originals and some new ones so we should be fine. Any joy on the house yet ..... or should I not have asked
Jane x

Sounds good! ...

The house, THE HOUSE!!, THE HOUSE!

AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ... JUST DON'T MENTION THE HOUSE OK!!! .....

No, no joy at all! No offers, not even a viewing these days!! ...

Agent has a week left then we change and prob drop the price by god knows how much, but it's gotta go!

We canny wait no more!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:37 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Sounds good! ...

The house, THE HOUSE!!, THE HOUSE!

AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ... JUST DON'T MENTION THE HOUSE OK!!! .....

No, no joy at all! No offers, not even a viewing these days!! ...

Agent has a week left then we change and prob drop the price by god knows how much, but it's gotta go!

We canny wait no more!

Sorry Paul
Blimey this thread has gone really quiet I hope you are all still coming :scared:
Jane

Last edited by Jane and Russ Middleton; Sep 27th 2005 at 12:19 pm.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Hiya, still hopefully coming as long as my lovely bosses dont change my shifts too much.

Cant wait to meet you all. Hope you are not too scarey as we are shy and timid people
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:21 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by thebardies
Hiya, still hopefully coming as long as my lovely bosses dont change my shifts too much.

Cant wait to meet you all. Hope you are not too scarey as we are shy and timid people

Of course we are all shy too Glad you are still coming ...... are there any more takers ????
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:44 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Of course we are all shy too Glad you are still coming ...... are there any more takers ????
Definately be there
Old Sep 27th 2005, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

Sorry Paul
Blimey this thread has gone really quiet I hope you are all still coming :scared:
Jane

We'll be there don't worry about that! ...

Thinking of booking a local hotel for the night so we can have a booze, beware! ... :scared: ...lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.