Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Wikiposts

Northampton meet 2

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:58 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

[QUOTE=Jane and Russ Middleton]
Originally Posted by Brisben

6th Nov at 3pm cos you know what paul is like plus we can have lunch first, before plunging into an afternoon of (except for the large wine you are buying me)
Jane

LARGE When did that grow

BI couple or is that by COUPLE

Where in northants are you ???
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:03 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Brisben]
Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton

LARGE When did that grow

BI couple or is that by COUPLE

Where in northants are you ???
Have you heard of inflation!!!... Plus I don't do small (have you seen my little Russ) couple with baby are my friends that came to the last meet ... Go easy on them :scared: They live across the road from me ... Lovely people (Ihave to say that )
Jane xx
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:07 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Have you heard of inflation!!!... Plus I don't do small (have you seen my little Russ) couple with baby are my friends that came to the last meet ... Go easy on them :scared: They live across the road from me ... Lovely people (Ihave to say that )
Jane xx

Ahh would that be that nice girl ?/ an accountant was she???
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:09 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Brisben]

Ahh would that be that nice girl ?/ an accountant was she???
Yes thats the one .... Did you meet her hubby, he arrived later with her baby son. Not sure if you had left by then
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:12 am
Born to be wild....

Yes thats the one .... Did you meet her hubby, he arrived later with her baby son. Not sure if you had left by then
#

No I didn't but sure I will next time...your rite she seems nice, sure he is too...

Novemeber hey Jane, remember your fleece jacket
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:15 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

[QUOTE=Brisben]
#

No I didn't but sure I will next time...your rite she seems nice, sure he is too...

Novemeber hey Jane, remember your fleece jacket
Big woolly jumper me thinks!!!!! Do you think it will be ok at that venue cos doubt we will be outside
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:17 am
Born to be wild....

Big woolly jumper me thinks!!!!! Do you think it will be ok at that venue cos doubt we will be outside

Can you think of a better one?

It is easy to find for the others, must remember we are locals and know our way around, but billing is easy from the M1
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:35 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

6th Nov at 3pm cos you know what paul is like
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:36 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

[QUOTE=Jim2004]

Did ya see that :scared:
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:38 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jim2004

Did ya see that :scared:

I see everything! ...

Hows things Jane?
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:40 am
Born to be wild....

[QUOTE=Jim2004]

I see everything! ...

Hows things Jane?

UG /jim/paul your a bad boy
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:44 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Talking Re: Northampton meet 2

[QUOTE=Jim2004]

I see everything! ...

Hows things Jane?
How ya doin' ?? good to see ya are you coming to the meet
Jane x
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:52 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=Brisben]

UG /jim/paul your a bad boy

How ya doin' ?? good to see ya are you coming to the meet
Jane x
Yeah all good. not much of a break admitedly ...lol, but there ya go!

Yeah lookin forward to the meet ...
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:51 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Anyone else interested in meeting up The more the merrier
Jane x
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:53 am
Born to be wild....

Anyone else interested in meeting up The more the merrier
Jane x

unless your paying Jane

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.