Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton meet 2

Northampton meet 2

Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Northampton meet 2

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Paul
Try www.premiertravelinn.com there seems to be a few in the area
Jane

Ok, this mob is coming back at £46 and Travel Lodge at £26

All about position tho!
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:45 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Ben would know coz I don't really know that part of town .... Did you look on the site cos there is a map and address
Sorry I am no good at these things
Jane

Dunno, I live 12 miles away too far to walk when hammered..
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:47 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Brisben]

Hi Ben I thought you were gonna put Paul up Just been having a count up (nothing better to do on a Friday night ) and we have got 17 sets of people Do ya reckon I should try and get a corner set off for us all coz I think there will be around 30 peeps or more.... Oh plus Pauls flag!!
Jane
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

fat lot of good you 2 are! ...

there is one literally around the corner, all I remember, oh plus it was a 'Travel' something! ...

Ok, I'll look out for someone from Northampton! ...
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:50 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
fat lot of good you 2 are! ...

there is one literally around the corner, all I remember, oh plus it was a 'Travel' something! ...

Ok, I'll look out for someone from Northampton! ...

Sorry mate lol I will ask Russ when he gets in
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

Sorry mate lol I will ask Russ when he gets in
Ok, cheers.

I SHOULD just look at a few maps, maybe I will when I get in from work, but it's getting to that time and I gotta run soon! ...
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:57 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Ok, cheers.

I SHOULD just look at a few maps, maybe I will when I get in from work, but it's getting to that time and I gotta run soon! ...
Ok then .... if I find out anything more I will pm you
Jane
Old Oct 7th 2005, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

Ok then .... if I find out anything more I will pm you
Jane
Cheers!

Time to go!

Old Oct 8th 2005, 5:53 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Hey is anyone else going to join us .... The more the merrier
Jane xxx
Old Oct 8th 2005, 8:09 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Hey is anyone else going to join us .... The more the merrier
Jane xxx
......... PLease can you add your name to the new thread that was started by cov kids

Cheers Jane xxx