Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet No 3

North West Meet No 3

Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:04 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default North West Meet No 3

Well Hi guys... I spoke to Mary yesterday and we have thought about organising another meet for the 2nd January 2005. It needs to be close to New Year as Caroline Gorka wants to join in before she starts the big journey to Oz on the 10th. It will have to be about 5.30 though as Rich is working and can't get out of it.

Can all those who can make it reply and we will look at the numbers to decide on the venue. It will be Manchester located though. If you can't make it don't worry there will be more.

Let me know and we hope everyone has a great Christmas!

See you soon
Ang & Rich
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:11 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: North West Meet No 3

Hi Ang!

2nd Jan should be ok for us, looking forward to it!

Cheeky
xx

PS Merry Christmas!! and I love your new avatar, soooo cute!

Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:16 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Ang!

2nd Jan should be ok for us, looking forward to it!

Cheeky
xx

PS Merry Christmas!! and I love your new avatar, soooo cute!

Hi Cheeky

Thanks I love him too, hes called Santa Koo

Hope you can make it, as it would be great to see you again.

Merry Christmas to you too Have a Good One...
have you seen my post on the I hate christmas thread?

Luv
Ang
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:24 pm
Cheeky

Lol Ang!

Ive seen your post! Ive posted on some words of encouragement for you! Ive given up on hitting the 1000 mark, it takes me that flippen long to type and post! (Even worse when Ive had a drink!)

Hope you have a good xmas too! Look forward to seeing you again in Jan and everyone else too!
Cheeky
xx

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Cheeky

Thanks I love him too, hes called Santa Koo

Hope you can make it, as it would be great to see you again.

Merry Christmas to you too Have a Good One...
have you seen my post on the I hate christmas thread?

Luv
Ang

Old Dec 12th 2004, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Can't wait, count us in for 2nd Jan
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:26 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Yes, count us in too!
Old Dec 13th 2004, 9:52 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Talking Re: North West Meet No 3

Hi folks just sendin this to the top for thoise who haven't seen it.

Cheers Sunshine Girl, Sue, Cheeky and Cas. I have put all your names down and will let you know more soon.

Lookin forward to it!

Ang
Old Dec 14th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light

Count us two in as well
Old Dec 14th 2004, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone!! Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Thanks for the text Ang, I hadn't seen it. If anyone accidently went home with my map of Queensland at the last meet could you bring it to the next one please, thanks Vikk

Last edited by vikk; Dec 14th 2004 at 4:38 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2004, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Hello all hope everyone is ok and ready for xmas.

Yeh the second should be fine for us.The meet will be good timing for me it,ll take my mind off going to work the next day after a couple of weeks off

see you all there dave
Old Dec 14th 2004, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Dave, Tracy & Emily is on a distinguished road

Hi Angie and Rich

Will will try to make it if we can, not sure if we are going away for new year as yet, but keep me informed.

Speak soon
Tracy
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:05 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hello all hope everyone is ok and ready for xmas.

Yeh the second should be fine for us.The meet will be good timing for me it,ll take my mind off going to work the next day after a couple of weeks off

see you all there dave
Hi Dave and Sam

A couple of weeks off never! You jammy devil. I have 2 days off on the 27/28th and I have 3rd Jan off as they are bank holidays. You should be off the 3rd too.

You will never guess what. I had an email from one of the girlies in the office the other day headed "this is very addictive" . I opened it up and yes uv guessed it It was Chopper Challenge buit a posh version of it. Its brill cos now if I get fed up I have a quick go!

Glad you are coming on the 2nd, are you bringing the kids? Think we may have to but I dont think it will be a problem do you?

C u soon
Ang & Rich
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:12 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Talking Re: North West Meet No 3

Hi all

Its great to see you are all coming to the meet as its so close to the New Year. Vikk, Pennyhen2, Chippydave and Dave & Tracey great to hear from you.

Its soooo close to Santa coming now I can hardly wait. Its Georgia's birthday on the 23rd she will be 1. So all the family care coming to our house for tea. Think I will have to stock up on the valium and tissues!! It will be upsetting as it is her first and last birthday in the UK. HOPEFULLY!

Anyway c u all there
Ang & Rich
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:17 pm
Cheeky

Aw Ang,

How lovely, bless! Only 1, awwww! Hope its not too upsetting.

Hope you bring your kids to the meet, love to see them!

Cheeky
x

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi all

Its great to see you are all coming to the meet as its so close to the New Year. Vikk, Pennyhen2, Chippydave and Dave & Tracey great to hear from you.

Its soooo close to Santa coming now I can hardly wait. Its Georgia's birthday on the 23rd she will be 1. So all the family care coming to our house for tea. Think I will have to stock up on the valium and tissues!! It will be upsetting as it is her first and last birthday in the UK. HOPEFULLY!

Anyway c u all there
Ang & Rich

Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:21 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Aw Ang,

How lovely, bless! Only 1, awwww! Hope its not too upsetting.

Hope you bring your kids to the meet, love to see them!

Cheeky
x
I have just sent you a PM

Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.