Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet No 2

North West Meet No 2

Old Oct 30th 2004, 8:54 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default North West Meet No 2

Hi all

Well after the success of the last meet mary and I have decided to arrange another one. Hope all that made it to the last one can make it, and we look forward to meeting all the guys that couldn't make the last one too!

It will be on Saturday 27th November at 2pm. The venue is in Stockport, Gt Manchester. If you wish to attend, PM me and I will give you the details.

See you all soon
Ang & Rich
Old Oct 30th 2004, 9:32 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North West Meet No 2

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi all

Well after the success of the last meet mary and I have decided to arrange another one. Hope all that made it to the last one can make it, and we look forward to meeting all the guys that couldn't make the last one too!

It will be on Saturday 27th November at 2pm. The venue is in Stockport, Gt Manchester. If you wish to attend, PM me and I will give you the details.

See you all soon
Ang & Rich
Hi Ang and Rich,
Cas here (guess where I am !!!!) Definitely up for this date, I'll PM you when I get back to my own computer!
Cas
Old Oct 30th 2004, 9:36 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Hi Ang and Rich,
Cas here (guess where I am !!!!) Definitely up for this date, I'll PM you when I get back to my own computer!
Cas
Great Cas, hope you 2 are having lots of halloween fun!!! :scared: :scared:
Look forward to it, have a great weekend whats left of it

Ang
Old Oct 31st 2004, 8:15 am
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future

Hi Ang

I have just PM-ed u
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Brill, can't wait. Have PM'd you (have discovered how to do it now). Sue
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:51 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Have also pm'd you. Or I think I have ...

Christy
Old Oct 31st 2004, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Hi all

See you all soon
Ang & Rich

Hello again ang & rich,

I cant see any reason why we cant make that date so count us in.I,ll try and pm you.

dave and sam
Old Oct 31st 2004, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

What will happen at the meet, will there be strippers a disco and food plus lots of alchyhol, or is it a meeting of like minded souls.

Cheers
Thrud
Old Oct 31st 2004, 12:58 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Thrud
What will happen at the meet, will there be strippers a disco and food plus lots of alchyhol, or is it a meeting of like minded souls.

Cheers
Thrud
More of the latter really but u can come and strip if u like
Will be nibblies think

R u cumin
Ang
Old Oct 31st 2004, 1:00 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Cheers all got yr PM's and replied. Will get in touch when speak to Mary.
Look forward to it. We aren't takin the girls this time so I can concentrate!!

C u soon
Ang
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

We aren't takin the girls this time so I can concentrate!!

C u soon
Ang

Good idea Ang we,ll see if we can get grandma to have our girls for the afternoon.

dave
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:19 pm
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future

why are children banned from this meeting?? What on earth have they done to deserve this.............
Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:20 pm
Cheeky

Hi Guys!!!!!

Well you wont have to ask me twice!!

Would love to come!!!

Cheeky!

(Ive still got my panda and badge from yesterdays meet at Earls Court so I am already prepared!! LOL! )

Old Nov 1st 2004, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

More of the latter really but u can come and strip if u like
Will be nibblies think

R u cumin
Ang
Ok I will dip out, sorry I missed the salt cellar as its about 10 mins drive.

Good luck with it.

Thrud
Old Nov 1st 2004, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Thrud
Ok I will dip out, sorry I missed the salt cellar as its about 10 mins drive.

Good luck with it.

Thrud
Aaaahhhh, does that mean you're not coming? And I was going to make something from Quorn for you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.