Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet 23rd October

North West Meet 23rd October

Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:44 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default North West Meet 23rd October

Hi folks

Anyone fancy meeting up at the Salt Cellar just off the motorway at Middlewich. We are meeting Maryaidey and would like to meet up with others. We are new to this. This is my first invite post but please either PM me or reply here. Apparently I am told by a good source the pub is a Brewers Fayre/Wacky Warehouse if anyone fancies a play??

Let me know and we can decide on a time.
Ang
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Default Re: North West Meet 23rd October

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi folks

Anyone fancy meeting up at the Salt Cellar just off the motorway at Middlewich. We are meeting Maryaidey and would like to meet up with others. We are new to this. This is my first invite post but please either PM me or reply here. Apparently I am told by a good source the pub is a Brewers Fayre/Wacky Warehouse if anyone fancies a play??

Ang
Looks good to me see you there love Mary
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:53 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Hi folks

Apparently I am told by a good source the pub is a Brewers Fayre/Wacky Warehouse if anyone fancies a play??

Ang

Yep it is - should be nice and easy for everyone to find off the M6 as well
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about

Hi folks

Ang
Will try and peg off work.

Sue
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Smile Re: North West Meet 23rd October

Hi folks

Ang
Hi

I've been reading these posts for a few weeks now but have just registered today so I can reply to this. Middlewich is fine for us. It would be good to meet others on this rollercoaster. What time?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:23 am
Cheeky

Hi there!!!!!

I would have loved to have come to this but it is my dads 60th birthday celebrations that day so wont be able to make it. Sorry........but if you have plans for a future meet please let us know!!!!!!!

Regards, Cheeky

Old Oct 16th 2004, 10:44 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Hi

I've been reading these posts for a few weeks now but have just registered today so I can reply to this. Middlewich is fine for us. It would be good to meet others on this rollercoaster. What time?
Hi Sue

Its great to hear that you are coming. We are not sure what time yet wanted to see what response we got first. Will let you know. But put it on your calendar and we will decide on a time first hald of the week. Is that ok?

Look forward to meteting you
Ang
Old Oct 16th 2004, 10:46 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi there!!!!!

I would have loved to have come to this but it is my dads 60th birthday celebrations that day so wont be able to make it. Sorry........but if you have plans for a future meet please let us know!!!!!!!

Regards, Cheeky

Hi Cheeky

Sorry you can't make it we will do it again and will keep you posted. Have a good day though and wish your dad a Happy Birthday from all us on here!

Luv
Ang
Old Oct 16th 2004, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hi, that sounds good! Meeting other people who are actually going through the same looooooooooooooong process - Sounds like therapy! Not too sure if I can make it yet though. What time were you planning on meeting?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:46 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by vikk
Hi, that sounds good! Meeting other people who are actually going through the same looooooooooooooong process - Sounds like therapy! Not too sure if I can make it yet though. What time were you planning on meeting?

Hi Vikk

Not sure what time yet but I will let you know first half of next week. just wanted to see how many people could make it first. Hope you can come. I would think it will be between lunch and tea. Want to do it so that it suits everyone.

Speak to you later
Ang
Old Oct 16th 2004, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Hi Sue

Its great to hear that you are coming. We are not sure what time yet wanted to see what response we got first. Will let you know. But put it on your calendar and we will decide on a time first hald of the week. Is that ok?

Look forward to meteting you
Ang
Great, I'll keep tuning in. How far through the process are you? We've got our visas, just waiting for eldest son to finish A levels, then off to Brisbane.
Sue
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:36 pm
Cheeky

Hi Ang!!

Thanks for your good wishes!!!

Hope you all have a top time!!!!!

I look forward to the next one, cheers,

Cheeky!!

Hi Cheeky

Sorry you can't make it we will do it again and will keep you posted. Have a good day though and wish your dad a Happy Birthday from all us on here!

Luv
Ang

Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:49 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Great, I'll keep tuning in. How far through the process are you? We've got our visas, just waiting for eldest son to finish A levels, then off to Brisbane.
Sue
Hi Sue

We have just sent the forms to GM and they are in the process of preparing for the Skills Assesment for Rich. We have been tolfd it will be about 4-6 months for us to get the visas but WHO KNOWS when they will come. The house is goin on the market at the end of Nov. We are hoping to be over in Brisbane for June.

Will have to keep in touch as it will be nice to have people we know there. We have friends there at the moment who have been there for 1 week. Have you any children. I have Aimee nearly 9 and Georgia 9 mths old.

Speak soon
Ang
Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sue

We have just sent the forms to GM and they are in the process of preparing for the Skills Assesment for Rich. We have been tolfd it will be about 4-6 months for us to get the visas but WHO KNOWS when they will come. The house is goin on the market at the end of Nov. We are hoping to be over in Brisbane for June.

Will have to keep in touch as it will be nice to have people we know there. We have friends there at the moment who have been there for 1 week. Have you any children. I have Aimee nearly 9 and Georgia 9 mths old.

Speak soon
Ang
What a coincidence, sounds like you hope to be in Brisbane at the same time as us. I have 2 boys, bit older than yours - 17 and 12. I don't have friends in Brisbane but my mum and dad live in Surfers Paradise. They emigrated in their 70s on a retirement visa as my sister and one of my brothers live in Australia - Melbourne and Rockhampton. I was going to live in Melbourne until I visited Queensland and just fell in love with it. I hope your visas don't take too long to come. I assume you've chosen Brisbane because of visiting your friends on holiday?
Sue
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:25 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

What a coincidence, sounds like you hope to be in Brisbane at the same time as us. I have 2 boys, bit older than yours - 17 and 12. I don't have friends in Brisbane but my mum and dad live in Surfers Paradise. They emigrated in their 70s on a retirement visa as my sister and one of my brothers live in Australia - Melbourne and Rockhampton. I was going to live in Melbourne until I visited Queensland and just fell in love with it. I hope your visas don't take too long to come. I assume you've chosen Brisbane because of visiting your friends on holiday?
Sue

We just thought that going over to friends that are already over there will make the transission easier for the girls (and us I suppose). Ourfriends Lisa and Andy have 5 kids aged from 7 to 16. They have 4 girls and 1 boy who's 9. We have never been to Oz but have done research on the net and it looks fab. Just hope it lives up to my expectations. What asuburb are you looking at.

There doen't seem to be much interest in the meet on Saturday does there.
Are you taking your kids cos I think it will be good for them too, but hubby not too sure.
Let me know
Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.