Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North lakes State College

North lakes State College

Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

THESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant future
Default North lakes State College

Can anyone recommend this school ? Also we have been trying to find details of their OP scores without joy. Again can aynyone shed any light on this ??
Old Dec 20th 2008, 1:30 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: North lakes State College

Originally Posted by THESHARMANS
Can anyone recommend this school ? Also we have been trying to find details of their OP scores without joy. Again can aynyone shed any light on this ??
They have no OP scores, as they didn't have a year 12 before.

North Lakes State College offers high quality education for both boys and girls from the Preparatory school year through to Year 11
(Year 12 will be introduced in 2008).

The latest school OP rankings list I have seen was dated 2006.

Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute

my son went there for a while great school
unfortunatly i hated north lakes and moved to burpengary cant fault the school though
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

THESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant futureTHESHARMANS has a brilliant future

Thanks for the replies. We are interested in the school as we heard that it had a good reputation.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally Posted by THESHARMANS
Thanks for the replies. We are interested in the school as we heard that it had a good reputation.
My son will start his last year when they go back!! It used to be a fantastic school when he started almost 4 years ago because the intake was limited to just North Lakes resdents. 18 months ago they opened up the catchment area and the influx has been ridiculous. As a result, the level of management and quality of teaching has serouosly declined. We have had so many problems with poor quality teaching that my son almost decided to leave last year but managed to talk him out of it. My advice would be to not send him there if you can avoid it....
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rodandhayley
my son went there for a while great school
unfortunatly i hated north lakes and moved to burpengary cant fault the school though
Hi rod & hayley
This is our first post. Why did you hate North Lakes? We are still trying to decide where to settle, but North Lakes was in the front running (only because we have a good friend there & it's commuting distance to the airport)

Thanks in advance