Wikiposts

north lakes

Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: north lakes

I'm watching this thread with interest, as we too, are interested in Northlakes. We're currently living on the bayside and have looked at properties in and around Mango Hill. It looks lovely, and like a few have said, it has all the facilities built around the housing to make it a little town of its own!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 10:24 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

North Lakes even has an Aldi so will be just like home for all the Brits... . Just needs M&S now.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
I'm watching this thread with interest, as we too, are interested in Northlakes. We're currently living on the bayside and have looked at properties in and around Mango Hill. It looks lovely, and like a few have said, it has all the facilities built around the housing to make it a little town of its own!
Hi Robbo hope i'm not being too nosey but may i ask why you're wanting to maove from bayside area to north lakes ?Have you lived in the area long? I ask this because before being told about north lakes area we were set on moving to cleveland in the bayside area so it would be interesting to find out your views on the situation .ps we are a couple only, me 44 other half 41 if this is of any consequences.Cheers for any help Bobby & Linda
Old Jul 27th 2006, 11:53 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Hi Robbo hope i'm not being too nosey but may i ask why you're wanting to maove from bayside area to north lakes ?Have you lived in the area long? I ask this because before being told about north lakes area we were set on moving to cleveland in the bayside area so it would be interesting to find out your views on the situation .ps we are a couple only, me 44 other half 41 if this is of any consequences.Cheers for any help Bobby & Linda
You need to move to North Lakes as we are only 10 mins away and you will have instant local people who understand you to go out for a drink with... and you Linda and G can do the sad when we were young in Murton bit together... :scared: .
Old Jul 28th 2006, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

The bayside is beautiful (we're in Wynnum), but up at Northlakes you seem to get a bit more for your money as it's a bit further away. Although it's a bit further away, it's still not too far from the coast and the city and it has all the facilities built with the housing estates etc.
Hope that helps??? Good luck with your plans.
Claire
P.S. And of course what Ann says is completely right!!!
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

The bayside is beautiful (we're in Wynnum), but up at Northlakes you seem to get a bit more for your money as it's a bit further away. Although it's a bit further away, it's still not too far from the coast and the city and it has all the facilities built with the housing estates etc.
Hope that helps??? Good luck with your plans.
Claire
P.S. And of course what Ann says is completely right!!!
Hi Claire thanks for replying,to be truthful i've never seen a bad report yet about north lakes (apart from it turning into a mini England!) and its looking more favourable each day.Hopefully if we land there in a few months time and you're there we may well meet up for a glug glug or two!! Best of luck to you for the future regards Bobby
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annqldau
You need to move to North Lakes as we are only 10 mins away and you will have instant local people who understand you to go out for a drink with... and you Linda and G can do the sad when we were young in Murton bit together... :scared: .
Mabe we can stash a couple of easingtoners in our container and have a bigger party !!!!
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Claire thanks for replying,to be truthful i've never seen a bad report yet about north lakes (apart from it turning into a mini England!) and its looking more favourable each day.Hopefully if we land there in a few months time and you're there we may well meet up for a glug glug or two!! Best of luck to you for the future regards Bobby

Its how I imagine Perth to be (like a mini England), but then with 1000 people relocating to queensland a week, they've got to find somewhere for us all!!!
(I know that figure isn't just poms!!!)
Keep in touch anyway...we'll deffo do some

Last edited by Robbo2; Jul 28th 2006 at 10:27 am.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 9:05 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Mabe we can stash a couple of easingtoners in our container and have a bigger party !!!!
Yeah - round up a few from the Southside and the half Moon, throw in an Indian from Milan Tandoori in 'the lane' and some Westwicks fish and chips while you're at it!

Maybe someone needs to open an 'English pub' in the area - plenty of Irish Bars, why not English? Couple of decent places for you to visit when you get here tho' - you won't be deprived LOL
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Yeah - round up a few from the Southside and the half Moon, throw in an Indian from Milan Tandoori in 'the lane' and some Westwicks fish and chips while you're at it!

Maybe someone needs to open an 'English pub' in the area - plenty of Irish Bars, why not English? Couple of decent places for you to visit when you get here tho' - you won't be deprived LOL
well mate whether it be an irish bar, an english bar, a welsh bar, a scottish bar, or a sheeps baaaaaaaaaa, as long as they serve i'll drink
Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:33 am
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Ive got a mate who lives in North Lakes and he recons the locals call it Pomme City. I'm gonna go for Mango Hill cos if we're too close together I recon we'll both get ASBOS
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:46 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau

As for plumbing work, our plumber says he is always there loads of work plus they are building all over so plumber will be def in demand.

.......when you jump through all the hoops and finally get your plumbers licence that is.....
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:47 am

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar

Thought that was at your place already...?
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:49 am

Its how I imagine Perth to be (like a mini England), but then with 1000 people relocating to queensland a week, they've got to find somewhere for us all!!!
(I know that figure isn't just poms!!!)
Keep in touch anyway...we'll deffo do some

1000 per week(52000 per year), no wonder there is a severe infrastructure problem in SE Qld.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

YEA ITS VERY NICE THEY DONT LIKE SUNDERLAND FANS YA NAR lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.