Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North East Meet anyone?

North East Meet anyone?

Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:12 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Smile North East Meet anyone?

I know there have been North East meets in the past, but who fancies another?

We are hoping to be leaving for Perth next month, and it would be nice to catch up with everyone before we go, and to see some new faces too.

Any ideas on a location would be great......and a day/date of course
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North East Meet anyone?

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

We are hoping to be leaving for Perth next month, and it would be nice to catch up with everyone before we go, and to see some new faces too.

what about one of the weekends 2nd/3rd or 9th/10th sept?

no idea where - were you thinking north or south?
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:33 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
what about one of the weekends 2nd/3rd or 9th/10th sept?

no idea where - were you thinking north or south?
Newcastle maybe?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 6:48 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Newcastle maybe?
I'll get my thinking cap on - although judging by the number of replies to this there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest

Might just be you two and us
Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
I'll get my thinking cap on - although judging by the number of replies to this there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest

Might just be you two and us
Think it's because this part of the forum is hidden away now.

I sometimes forget it's there

I will post a thread in main forum.
Old Aug 14th 2006, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Think it's because this part of the forum is hidden away now.

I sometimes forget it's there

I will post a thread in main forum.
Hi Ang sorry we can't make a meet we fly out to the USA on 24th holiday then on to Sydney then to Perth landing on the 15th sept.
see yas tony Allison sam and Kate(task)
Old Aug 14th 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Peter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nicePeter & Karin is just really nice
Smile Re: North East Meet anyone?

Let us know where and when your proposing to meet as we'd like to join you for a chat. Couldn't make the last one due to work commitments but we are available any weekend you would care to pick.

We would prefer a child friendly meet if poss. we live in north shields so anywhere suits us north or south of the Tyne.
Old Aug 14th 2006, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Daren is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we would like to meet up.We fly out to perth on sep 12,but if we can fit a meet up into our leaving schedule we would definately come.We also would prefer child friendly venue.
Old Aug 14th 2006, 9:53 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't make it in person you can be my rep for it but you could tag it in to the We're Geordies we're mental thread to keep people infomed. Or start a thread North East Drinkers for Aus in the Barbie.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

eye sounds good a n/e drinkers we are mental must be livin in this heat am in brizzy to
Old Aug 15th 2006, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by annqldau
Can't make it in person you can be my rep for it but you could tag it in to the We're Geordies we're mental thread to keep people infomed. Or start a thread North East Drinkers for Aus in the Barbie.
Why?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 4:07 pm

Come on Tracey.d.....where are you?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Depending when it is i would be interested in a meet.
Mandy
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Depending when it is i would be interested in a meet.
Mandy
Any time after the Friday 8th of September, as that's when I finish work
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:48 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: North East Meet anyone?

Any time after the Friday 8th of September, as that's when I finish work

Hi,
We would like to come as couldnt make it last time.We live in Northumberland and Newcastle would be good for us(child friendly too please!).Going out to Brisbane in March(hopefully!).
Lets us know where and when!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.