Wikiposts

North East Meet

Old May 20th 2006, 6:07 am

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: North East Meet

Originally Posted by tracey.d
No way!!! Hows he managed that?

I will be arranging another one soon hopefully. I'll see what people think. I am still keen on planning a night one where we can have a meal and some drinks.

Well, the police have been round and they dont think it was a break in attempt. They think that it was caused by my sons football . I'm glad really because I dont want to think that somebody has been trying to get into my house :scared: . The only thing is I probably wont be able to claim on the insurance.

Thats a bugger because the house is going on the market in a couple of weeks and my conservatory is leaking and all my blinds are ruined

I'll have to ring them to find out!

Tracey
He feel down some steps in the garden! Silly Sod ! Never mind.Hopefully we will meet up eventually.Not planning on going to Oz till next winter,so we still have time.
Glad to hear it wasnt a break in.Would hate to think of someone trying to get into your house.Better Luck is due to come your way,I am sure!
Take Care
Andrea
Old May 20th 2006, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you had a good time, especially the kids . What do you all think about a meet on the night? How soon would you be happy to meet? I wouldnt mind meeting up next month or is that too soon for those of you who went today?

Let me know and I'll organise something. I think Newcastle would be good!!! I could stay over.
Anyway, as I said let me know what you think. I'm off to watch the Eurovision now with the kids.

Have just said to the kids that I hope thats a silly advert I can hear and not an entry. Apparently its Latvia :scared: . Don't think they'll be winning. Looking forward to seeing the Eurovision version of KORN
Tracey
Old May 20th 2006, 9:58 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like there were a few problems yesterday. I ended up having a migraine, which started more or less at the beginning of the meet

Am off work today, as I felt ill this morning, though am OK now.

We would love to meet up next month, and Newcastle would be good for us.

Am off work for 2 weeks in June, from the 19th, so hopefully we'll be able to come to one.
Old May 21st 2006, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Sounds like there were a few problems yesterday. I ended up having a migraine, which started more or less at the beginning of the meet

Am off work for 2 weeks in June, from the 19th, so hopefully we'll be able to come to one.

I hope youre feeling better today Did many people come to it then?
Old May 21st 2006, 3:14 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I hope youre feeling better today Did many people come to it then?
About 20 ish (including kids) I would say. So good turnout. Venue was O.K but the wasn't a big enough area for us all to sit together.
Old May 21st 2006, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

Hope your feeling a bit better now Ang. It was also good to catch up with you as well.
Lynne
Old May 21st 2006, 7:09 am

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like you had a good time, especially the kids . What do you all think about a meet on the night? How soon would you be happy to meet? I wouldnt mind meeting up next month or is that too soon for those of you who went today?

Let me know and I'll organise something. I think Newcastle would be good!!! I could stay over.
Anyway, as I said let me know what you think. I'm off to watch the Eurovision now with the kids.

Have just said to the kids that I hope thats a silly advert I can hear and not an entry. Apparently its Latvia :scared: . Don't think they'll be winning. Looking forward to seeing the Eurovision version of KORN
Tracey
Newcastle would be great for us as we live near Felton in Northumberland;its abit nearer than Durham.Next month would be good as I was gutted I couldnt make it yesterday.
As for Eurovision, Finland!!!!!!
Old May 21st 2006, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
as for Eurovision, Finland!!!!!!
Good. Makes a change from the crap that usually wins
Old May 22nd 2006, 5:00 am

Good. Makes a change from the crap that usually wins
I have to confess that I voted for them ,but only as a joke!
Old May 22nd 2006, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
I have to confess that I voted for them ,but only as a joke!

I never saw them to b ehonest. I was going to watch it but fell asleep .

How did England do?
Old May 24th 2006, 12:12 am

I never saw them to b ehonest. I was going to watch it but fell asleep .

How did England do?
Rubbish,although did get some points
Old Jul 16th 2006, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

helenandandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

this was just last in the list.didn't make last meet in may unfortunately.finally had visa granted and now daunting task of what to take, when to go?wondered if there another meet soon? would be good to make friends with anyone also moving to oz. thanks helen hardy
Old Jul 16th 2006, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helenandandrew
this was just last in the list.didn't make last meet in may unfortunately.finally had visa granted and now daunting task of what to take, when to go?wondered if there another meet soon? would be good to make friends with anyone also moving to oz. thanks helen hardy
Hi Helen,
Firstly, congratulations on getting your visa. What visa did you go for when and where are you planning on going to as well? Sorry for questions just being nosy!!! We are going to Perth SOR but doesn't look like its going to be September now probably more like October/November depending on house sale.
Anyway, not sure when another meet is on but if you have kids Geordie Mandy is trying to arrange a get together at Cracker jacks in Crook. A preliminary date is July 28th 2pm.
Have also sent you a PM
Lynne
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by helenandandrew
Congrats on getting your visa Helen
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:33 am

Originally Posted by mick69
Hi Helen,
Firstly, congratulations on getting your visa. What visa did you go for when and where are you planning on going to as well? Sorry for questions just being nosy!!! We are going to Perth SOR but doesn't look like its going to be September now probably more like October/November depending on house sale.
Anyway, not sure when another meet is on but if you have kids Geordie Mandy is trying to arrange a get together at Cracker jacks in Crook. A preliminary date is July 28th 2pm.
Have also sent you a PM
Lynne
Has your house sold yet Lynne?

We are nearly at the point of making a date for completion

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.