Wikiposts

North East Meet

Old May 12th 2006, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all
Default Re: North East Meet

Try this link, it might help.

http://www.192.com/directory.cfm/DUR...8BFE69D0538D46
Old May 12th 2006, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

helenandandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=tracey.d] new member here. helen and andrew. in the process of visa application.live in chester le street very near to meeting place.unsure what it is for? would like to come.thanx helen
Old May 12th 2006, 10:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=helenandandrew]
Originally Posted by tracey.d
new member here. helen and andrew. in the process of visa application.live in chester le street very near to meeting place.unsure what it is for? would like to come.thanx helen

The more the merrier it's just a chance to have a natter with people who all want to go to oz .
Mandy
Old May 12th 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=helenandandrew]
new member here. helen and andrew. in the process of visa application.live in chester le street very near to meeting place.unsure what it is for? would like to come.thanx helen

Hi Helen,

We usually just meet up have a few drinks, maybe something to eat and have a chat, as Mandy said. Some of us bring kids along, though not all. I dont know whether mine will come this time, though they usually do.

I've missed a couple as I've been working when they were on but I try to get along to them. Its nice to put a face to a name.

Hope to see you there

Tracey
Old May 12th 2006, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: North East Meet

[QUOTE=geordie mandy]
Originally Posted by helenandandrew

The more the merrier it's just a chance to have a natter with people who all want to go to oz .
Mandy
Thanx. will try hardest to make it.will have 3 of my 4 children as they love brewster bears. be nice to meet people going through the same things.what stage are you at?
Old May 12th 2006, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=helenandandrew]
Originally Posted by geordie mandy

Thanx. will try hardest to make it.will have 3 of my 4 children as they love brewster bears. be nice to meet people going through the same things.what stage are you at?

How old are your kids? I've just been informed that myt daughters not coming because she thinks theyre a bit boring . I think its because there isnt usually any kids her age there.

My son will probably come along, hes 10
Old May 12th 2006, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

My boys will be there 4,6, and 8 my oldest hangs around with boys who are 10 and tends to play better with older ones.
Mandy
Old May 12th 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

My boys will be there 4,6, and 8 my oldest hangs around with boys who are 10 and tends to play better with older ones.
Mandy

Cool, whats he called, will tell Josh
Old May 12th 2006, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cool, whats he called, will tell Josh

David well in to pokemon and yugi something or other.
Mandy
Old May 12th 2006, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

David well in to pokemon and yugi something or other.
Mandy

pmsl, yu-gi-oh, same sort of Japanese rubbish

Josh loves football , golf and swimming, when hes not on his Xbox

Used to be into yu-gi-oh but thankfully not any more well not so that he wants to buy the cards (I've spent more than enough money on them!!!), but he still likes them.

It should be a canny afternoon. I hope a few turn up, there wasnt many of us at the last one.

I'm seriously considering organising a night one where we can go for a meal and drinks without the kids. We can have a chat about that next week to see what people think.

Tracey
Old May 13th 2006, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Count us in
me (tony), Allison ,(main squeeze)and kate (Little 11yr going on 18yrs)
Sam (14yrs) not coming to old for that,playing footy all day
Task

Tracey[/QUOTE]
Old May 13th 2006, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=tracey.d]
Originally Posted by helenandandrew

How old are your kids? I've just been informed that myt daughters not coming because she thinks theyre a bit boring . I think its because there isnt usually any kids her age there.

My son will probably come along, hes 10
oldest girl- imogen is 10 but on trip to cadbury world, jude-boy- nearly 6, alicia nearly 4 and last scarlett who was 1 on may4th. how will we all know who is who - will someone be watching out for us? to meet and introduce us?
Old May 13th 2006, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=helenandandrew]

oldest girl- imogen is 10 but on trip to cadbury world, jude-boy- nearly 6, alicia nearly 4 and last scarlett who was 1 on may4th. how will we all know who is who - will someone be watching out for us? to meet and introduce us?
We'll definately be there. Two girls 3 & 4. don't know how we will recognise everyone though!!
Lynne
Old May 13th 2006, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

for those wanting to plan your journey to the meet as i dont know where every one is coming from may i suggest this website for a route planner.
www.rac.co.uk and go on to travel services then onto route planner.
put in either the postcode for your starting point and then put in this postcode which is for brewsters/brewersfayre
DH15GB it will give you a detailed route to take.
I have just checked the map in my car and it doesn't have a great deal of detail for Durham it self My hubby must have the detailed map and at the moment can not contact him.

Mandy
Just checked the link and it does work
See you there
Old May 13th 2006, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Heres a list of people who are giong so far:

Traceyd
Geordie Mandy
Task
Mick69
Tiawamutu ?
Helen and Andrew ?
Chappers?

Any more from any of the other threads?

Its usually quite easy to spot us as theres a big group, we'll look out for anybody who looks like they are lost . Tia and her hubby generally wear a t-shirt with something to do with Australia on it (sorry Ang can't remember what it is )

Tracey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.