Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North East meet?

North East meet?

Old May 28th 2005, 8:07 am
ad4ozz

Thumbs up Re: North East meet?

Not many meets arranged in North East so think everyone going to Oz should try and join us at Brewsters Hartlepool on the 18th June at 2pm don't you Tracey... .

Plenty of room for kids and food and drink if required.

Brewsters is next to a Travelinn out the back of Church St. in Harlepool near to train station and next to marina and historic quay.

For anyone not sure where it is heres the map again....

Map at
http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti...o?hotelId=23968

Historic quay info
http://www.destinationhartlepool.co...hquay/index.php

Last edited by ad4ozz; May 28th 2005 at 8:12 am. Reason: missed bit out

Old May 28th 2005, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: North East meet?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Is there nobody else interested in meeting up?

The more the merrier
Tracey
me

if the cricket is cancelled (pray for rain)
Old May 28th 2005, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ad4ozz]Not many meets arranged in North East so think everyone going to Oz should try and join us at Brewsters Hartlepool on the 18th June at 2pm don't you Tracey... .

Absolutely!!!
I'm really looking forward to meeting some people off here.

Did you have a good holiday?
Old May 28th 2005, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
me

if the cricket is cancelled (pray for rain)
Hi Paul,
OK, I will pray for a little rain. Not too much though because I plan to take my kids over to the Marina and historic quay on the morning

Tracey
Old May 29th 2005, 12:22 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Bumpety bump bump bump
Old May 29th 2005, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road

if there is a few going we might attend from Hull, a bit of a drive but worth a day out ......keep us informed
Sudds
Old May 29th 2005, 7:24 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sudds
if there is a few going we might attend from Hull, a bit of a drive but worth a day out ......keep us informed
Sudds
Sounds like there's quite a few going so far...Have you got a rough idea of how many Tracey?
Old May 29th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Sounds like there's quite a few going so far...Have you got a rough idea of how many Tracey?
Only had the ok from 15 so far + kids. Not had any pms from anybody saying they are coming. However, at the beginning of the thread there were a few more interested who haven't come back.

Where are you???

Hopefully will hear from them soon.
Me, you and Merlot will have to keep bumping it up

Tracey
Old May 30th 2005, 10:34 am
Merlot

Only had the ok from 15 so far + kids. Not had any pms from anybody saying they are coming. However, at the beginning of the thread there were a few more interested who haven't come back.

Where are you???

Hopefully will hear from them soon.
Me, you and Merlot will have to keep bumping it up

Tracey
Yes, still coming!

Come on NE Expats, support this meet, if only for a quick drink.

Off to enjoy the rest of the sun.

M

Old May 30th 2005, 10:41 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Merlot
Yes, still coming!

Come on NE Expats, support this meet, if only for a quick drink.

Off to enjoy the rest of the sun.

M
Sorry for hijacking thread (don't think I'll make it to the meet....)

Just want to say hello to Merlot

Cas
Old May 30th 2005, 10:43 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Sorry for hijacking thread (don't think I'll make it to the meet....)

Just want to say hello to Merlot

Cas
Hi back, nice to see you too.

I must be one of the only "Ping Pong Poms" for the want of a better word who will go to an Expat meet, even though we are not back until around 2007.

Hubby is working that day so I can get a pass out and meet folks

M

Old May 30th 2005, 10:48 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Merlot
Hi back, nice to see you too.

I must be one of the only "Ping Pong Poms" for the want of a better word who will go to an Expat meet, even though we are not back until around 2007.

Hubby is working that day so I can get a pass out and meet folks

M
I'd say hi to a few people first.............then pass out

Hows things going?

for sake of thread - hope you all have a nice time....
Old May 30th 2005, 10:54 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I'd say hi to a few people first.............then pass out

Hows things going?

for sake of thread - hope you all have a nice time....
I think we will have a good one, it is so important for people who are in the process of applying to have outlets to chat through frustrations and fears. Meeting with like minds is a real boon.

I'm just going to turn up dressed in a hat with corks and make a goose of myself!

M

Old May 30th 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Born2tri will become famous soon enoughBorn2tri will become famous soon enough

Where are you???

Tracey

Hi Tracey just to let u know we are still coming, think with kids also if i am lucky they are 15 and 13.
Looking forward to meeting you all

Lisa
Old May 30th 2005, 5:31 pm
Merlot

Moving on up . . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.