Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North East meet?

North East meet?

Old May 9th 2005, 11:27 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North East meet?

QUOTE]

Would love to have met up with everyone but we are leaving on the 17th June, house sold or not Have a fab time[/QUOTE]

Good luck with the move, and the house selling

Is it easy to sell your house once you have actually moved over there? I am so naive about these things it's frightening! :scared:
Old May 10th 2005, 10:18 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
QUOTE]

Is it easy to sell your house once you have actually moved over there? I am so naive about these things it's frightening! :scared:
Has anybody else bee in this situation?
Old May 10th 2005, 11:32 pm

Any more developments in the 'meet up' Tracey i.e Place and date and time?
Old May 11th 2005, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Any more developments in the 'meet up' Tracey i.e Place and date and time?
Hi,
Sorry haven't sorted anything definite yet but have been at work. I work 12 hour shifts so not had much time. Am at work again today but will definitely sort something by Friday. I think that somewhere with a Wacky warehouse thing would be best for the kids as I don't think they'd talk much sat round the table with adults. (Well I know mine wouldn't) but if they could go off on their "own" they would probably mix better. Less stressful for the parents of younger ones too .
Better get off to work
Tracey
Old May 11th 2005, 10:52 am

No worries Tracey
Old May 11th 2005, 9:20 pm
Merlot

Just touching base and bumping.

Can't do 18/19 or 25/26 June as in Europe then.

M

Old May 11th 2005, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by Merlot
Just touching base and bumping.

Can't do 18/19 or 25/26 June as in Europe then.

M
Did you win the lottery or something?!

You never stop travelling

BTW Happy Bithday for Saturday
Old May 20th 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Have finally got around to organising something

The most popular week was 18/19 June. Seeing as it's Fathers Day on 19th thought the Saturday would be better. Have had various suggestions for places so here goes:

Saturday 18th June at The Brewsters pub near Hartlepool marina. 2pm.

Managed to get through after several attempts. There is a play area in there for the kids that is free and unsupervised. So they can go in while Mums and Dads have a few I'm sure the bigger kids would look after the little ones. I know my daughter loves playing with toddlers so would be in her element.

It is, as I've already said, near the Marina so it gives everyone another option if they want to come early or stay later. I think I'll come over on the morning, probably by train because I'm useless at directions (god only knows how I'll manage once I get to Australia ). Will have a mooch around the marina with the kids first.

Hope somebody else shows up apart from me and mine

Tracey
Old May 20th 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anybody interested???
Old May 20th 2005, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Anybody interested???
Me and hubby will definitely be there
Old May 20th 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Me and hubby will definitely be there
Breathes a sigh of relief
Was starting to think me and the kids would be the only ones there
Looking forward to it.
Tracey
Old May 20th 2005, 7:05 pm
pools mad

chrisg28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We will hopefully be their will confirm more near the time. The locations great as it has just been done out and has plenty of seats and tables near the kids play area. Should be fun.

Chris Victoria Hannah Jennifer
Old May 20th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chrisg28
Hi

We will hopefully be their will confirm more near the time. The locations great as it has just been done out and has plenty of seats and tables near the kids play area. Should be fun.

Chris Victoria Hannah Jennifer
Hopefully see you there
BTW how old are Hannah and Jennifer?
I have a daughter of 14.
Old May 20th 2005, 7:16 pm
pools mad

chrisg28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Hannah's 9 and Jennifers 4 going on 40
Old May 20th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chrisg28
Hi

Hannah's 9 and Jennifers 4 going on 40
I know what you mean1
My son is 9 so it would be nice for them to meet.
Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.