Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North East meet?

North East meet?

Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North East meet?

Originally Posted by Merlot
Ditto that one, lovely bunch of people. So nice to put names to faces and to talk Australia . . . I just want to go back NOW!!

Just waiting for my chariot to arrive for something to eat and enjoy the last of the day

Bev aka M
Same here. Lovely afternoon. I've only just got home. Went to watch josh quadbiking then headed off to asda. Saw my sister and brother in law sat outside the pub near asda so went to have a chat with them. Next thing my brother and his mate were going into asda for some cans spotted us and then they joined us. Then, me and Natalie headed into town and went to an Indian for dinner. Am worn out now but have had a lovely day.

Like Bev, meeting up today has made me want to go now!

Tracey
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and well done Tiawamutu for being brave enough to wear the cork hat

Tracey
Old Jun 18th 2005, 9:07 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Oh, and well done Tiawamutu for being brave enough to wear the cork hat

Tracey
Aye....you chickens!

Had a lovely day...Am looking forward to the next one in August, as I never got a proper chance to talk with some of you.

Angela & Chris
Old Jun 18th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Aye....you chickens!

Had a lovely day...Am looking forward to the next one in August, as I never got a proper chance to talk with some of you.

Angela & Chris
Yeah, same here. I felt like I only got chance to have a quick chat with some of you but really had to go early. Next time I will stay for longer (as long as no last minute parties crop up )

Felt that the pub was nice enough especially being able to sit outside.

Tracey
Old Jun 19th 2005, 10:17 am
Merlot

Yeah, same here. I felt like I only got chance to have a quick chat with some of you but really had to go early. Next time I will stay for longer (as long as no last minute parties crop up )

Felt that the pub was nice enough especially being able to sit outside.

Tracey
Same here with chatting to everyone but it was a lovely afternoon.

Bev

Old Jun 19th 2005, 10:19 am
Merlot

Aye....you chickens!

Angela & Chris
I will wear mine the next time

I will touch base with you after my hols to chat about the computer phone thingy.

Bev

Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will wear mine the next time

I will touch base with you after my hols to chat about the computer phone thingy.

Bev
You really are addicted. Why are you on here when you are on your hols?

Am sure I will be the same next week if there is net access in the hotel

Happy hols.

Tracey
Old Jun 19th 2005, 9:56 pm
Merlot

You really are addicted. Why are you on here when you are on your hols?

Am sure I will be the same next week if there is net access in the hotel

Happy hols.

Tracey
Hi Tracey

We go Tuesday which explains me being here.

Have a good one yourself.

Bev x

Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:15 am
ad4ozz

Nice seeing you all on Saturday...helped that everyone is at various stages of same thing and having same problems.

I'm up for end of August...would have to be after the 20th see you all soon I hope on this side or the other side... .

Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Tracey

We go Tuesday which explains me being here.

Have a good one yourself.

Bev x
I thought you had said you were going next week. Your avatar confused me by saying you were in Munich. Doesn't take much to confuse me

Tracey
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Nice seeing you all on Saturday...helped that everyone is at various stages of same thing and having same problems.

I'm up for end of August...would have to be after the 20th see you all soon I hope on this side or the other side... .
Hi,
Have just replied to you on the other forum

Tracey
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:16 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Just wondering who left me Karma on Jun 18th 2005 at 1:25 pm as they did not leave a comment or name
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Just wondering who left me Karma on Jun 18th 2005 at 1:25 pm as they did not leave a comment or name
how do you know when you get karma??
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
how do you know when you get karma??
You go into your 'My Profile' and it's under 'Latest Reputation Received'
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:40 pm

Hi everyone

Who was it then?