Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North Brissy Meet Up - Redcliffe/Scarborough/Margate etc

North Brissy Meet Up - Redcliffe/Scarborough/Margate etc

Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:44 am
Just Joined

CLAIREB73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default North Brissy Meet Up - Redcliffe/Scarborough/Margate etc

I am fairly new to the area and living with my partner in Redcliffe. I would like to meet up - chat/coffee and swap advice with other poms in the area if any other girls are clicking their heels all day while their partner is at work.

I don't have any kids or a dog (!) but can go with the flow whatever anyone wants to do/where

Claire (36 going on 26)
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:23 am
Just Joined

lorna s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: North Brissy Meet Up - Redcliffe/Scarborough/Margate etc

Hi I live in Narangba been here 3 months , I am also kicking my heels during the day while hubby is at work all day. If you want to meet for coffee just pm me and we can arrange something. Lorna
Old Dec 13th 2009, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

cane family is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lorna s
Hi I live in Narangba been here 3 months , I am also kicking my heels during the day while hubby is at work all day. If you want to meet for coffee just pm me and we can arrange something. Lorna
Hi
I have just registered on this site, we moved to Burpengary in September and would love to meet up with people in the area. I have tried to send a PM but cant as this is my first post !!
Look forward to hearing from you
Adele
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cane family
Hi
I have just registered on this site, we moved to Burpengary in September and would love to meet up with people in the area. I have tried to send a PM but cant as this is my first post !!
Adele
I also would love to meet up with new people.

Lorna
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Adele
Welcome to the forum

Two more posts and you will be able to send pms
Old Dec 14th 2009, 6:37 am
Just Joined

lorna s is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: North Brissy Meet Up - Redcliffe/Scarborough/Margate etc

Hi Adele
would love to meet up for a coffee,hubby is at work all day so i have a lot of free time on my hands.we have been here since september too.
Lorna s
Old Dec 14th 2009, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lorna s
Hi Adele
would love to meet up for a coffee,hubby is at work all day so i have a lot of free time on my hands.we have been here since september too.
Lorna s
Hi Lorna

Thanks for the reply, I have sent you a PM

Adele
Old Jan 8th 2010, 4:24 am
Just Joined

Black Raven is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - we've been in Redcliffe for just over a year now. I work shifts so get random free time during the day. Got a 17 year old son who has better things to do than hang out with us! We're still missing our friends at the village pub. Thought it would be good to chat to others and see what brilliant things anyone else has found.

Tianne
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Black Raven
Hi - we've been in Redcliffe for just over a year now. I work shifts so get random free time during the day. Got a 17 year old son who has better things to do than hang out with us! We're still missing our friends at the village pub. Thought it would be good to chat to others and see what brilliant things anyone else has found.

Tianne
Hi Tianne

We live in Burpengary which is not that far from you, we meet up in Redcliffe every few weeks for a coffee and a chat, I will let you know when we are meeting up next to see if you are free, are you on facebook.
Look forward to seeing you soon
Adele xx
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:45 am
Just Joined

Black Raven is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tianne

We live in Burpengary which is not that far from you, we meet up in Redcliffe every few weeks for a coffee and a chat, I will let you know when we are meeting up next to see if you are free, are you on facebook.
Look forward to seeing you soon
Adele xx
Sounds great - looking forward to that! Yes, I'm on Facebook, you can catch me on there

Tianne x
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 7:18 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Black Raven

Tianne
Are you not missing the Village Pub as well as the friends?
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:55 am
Mav
Forum Regular

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Adele
welcome to the area,we live on oakey flat rd, if you want a coffee or a beer give us a shout
Martin and Tina