Wikiposts

Is this normal?

Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:40 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this normal?

Originally Posted by wmoore
Oh yes, been there done that Sam. Even though you know it's right, you can't help yourself just checking it one more time. And do you know what? After all that paranoia, I had actually forgotten to include the checklist in mine so was sh*tting bricks it would be rejected on a technicality when I sent it. But here I am

Good luck Sam.

You have just reminded me, I havent put a checklist in. George lombard sent me his one.

Does the agent add it?

I shall print one out tomorrow. So that is defo about the checklist?

We are applying for skilled ind. AND STNI and I think the checklists may differ.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:42 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You have just reminded me, I havent put a checklist in. George lombard sent me his one.

Does the agent add it?

I shall print one out tomorrow. So that is defo about the checklist?

We are applying for skilled ind. AND STNI and I think the checklists may differ.
I don't really know. Like I said, I forgot to put mine in. But maybe they were lenient because it was around the time they introduced them. Print one out and send it to George anyway, he'll know what to do
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:44 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
I don't really know. Like I said, I forgot to put mine in. But maybe they were lenient because it was around the time they introduced them. Print one out and send it to George anyway, he'll know what to do

I shall do that then, I shall print out one for each.

And while I am there, I shall check it again!

It weighs 674grams so I can go up to a kilo, still room to spare!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 1:47 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I shall do that then, I shall print out one for each.

And while I am there, I shall check it again!

It weighs 674grams so I can go up to a kilo, still room to spare!
Can't remember what mine weighed now. I sent my ACS app via the PO and it cost me about 9 quid but the visa app went via DHL so wasn't weighed.

Don't forget to check it again
Old Feb 10th 2006, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have the 47sk and 80 on my hard drive all completed.

Thanks anyway.
But is your hard drive backed up?

Good luck with the app.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 1:36 am

DHL turned up at 11.20am this morning.

I have made him promise to look after the parcel, treasure it and love it like his own.

'If you go by a church and vicar/priest, don't suppose you could get him to bless it could you? And make sure it goes via Rome for some extra blessing' I said to him.

With a cheeky grin he replied 'I shall take it to Australia personally for you!'

And with that the DHL van disappeared into the distance leaving me holding my tracking number.

How many expats check where there parcel is and how often? Go on, admit it.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

DHL turned up at 11.20am this morning.

I have made him promise to look after the parcel, treasure it and love it like his own.

'If you go by a church and vicar/priest, don't suppose you could get him to bless it could you? And make sure it goes via Rome for some extra blessing' I said to him.

With a cheeky grin he replied 'I shall take it to Australia personally for you!'

And with that the DHL van disappeared into the distance leaving me holding my tracking number.

How many expats check where there parcel is and how often? Go on, admit it.
hi pp we did all the way to George, then bug him till we got the acknowledgement letter to say they Had received it
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:08 am

Originally Posted by charlie brown
hi pp we did all the way to George, then bug him till we got the acknowledgement letter to say they Had received it
I think I may have been so keen, I might have attached a tracking system to George himself. (now wouldnt that be funny!)
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

we are DIYERS and have been working on it since september last year, sent it wednesday last week and it arrive at the DIMIA today

and yes it is normal i am terrified i forgot something

regards

jon
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by jonjon
we are DIYERS and have been working on it since september last year, sent it wednesday last week and it arrive at the DIMIA today

and yes it is normal i am terrified i forgot something

regards

jon

I am relieved that mine has gone though if I am honest. I can finally concentrate on other stuff, like trying to get my husband ready to pass his IELTS in March.

I am sure if i have forgotten anything, George will tell me but I do admit to watching the DHL van drive away!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

I am relieved that mine has gone though if I am honest. I can finally concentrate on other stuff, like trying to get my husband ready to pass his IELTS in March.

I am sure if i have forgotten anything, George will tell me but I do admit to watching the DHL van drive away!
it dosent get any better eather cos you keep thinking that you fprgot something, good luck mr g will tel you if enythig is wrong
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:33 am

it dosent get any better eather cos you keep thinking that you fprgot something, good luck mr g will tel you if enythig is wrong

Its amazing that when you fill out your 47sk form and such basic info such as your name, DOB and address will have you checking it before you enter it!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

PS pp, it gets better my dear hubby Mr cool i am not worried about any thing starts checking the e-mails but you must ember that he is not waiting for anything just going about his normal day [he keeps checking the mail but but he won't amit he is getting excited ]it is relay funny
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Its amazing that when you fill out your 47sk form and such basic info such as your name, DOB and address will have you checking it before you enter it!
i know sat for two days trying to work out the year my own brother was born had to ask in the end , how sad is that
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:42 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Ive just finished gathering the info for our visa application and was appalled to find myself checking and rechecking the 47sk and form 80.

I cannot believe how many times I have tidied it, checked it and even reprinted the odd sheet out.

Bloody hell, has anyone else been nervous over their main application forms?

I cant wait for the courier to come on Monday, yes I am terrified they will lose my 'baby' and it find its way over to Canada or something equally in the opposite direction.

Suddenly MY parcel seems to be the ONLY parcel that is going to make its merry way to The Lombard. I know its not, but it feels like it.

Tell me it gets better.

hi pp

we checked ours about a million times or more

we even checked it in our sleep

we think that we are the only people in the world that time has stood still for
until you look on and talk to others on here and then you realise that there and plenty others that are in the same boat

good luck to you and keep your chin up mate

jan xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.