NOOSR booklet

Old Aug 26th 2002, 4:47 am
Just Joined

blahblah is an unknown quantity at this point
Question NOOSR booklet

Hi...
1) In the ACS guidlines document they mention of a NOOSR booklet for further information and the URL that they give is
http://www.deetya.gov.au/noosr. This URL is not working and Google has also been of no help here.

Could anyone please guide me where can I access the booklet.

2) I want to figure out whether my degree is recognised in Australia or not...so any help on where could i get that kind of information would be welcome. Will the booklet above give me the answer?

thanks
Rajat
Old Aug 26th 2002, 6:03 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOOSR booklet

Rajat,

You can access the list of Country Education Profiles here http://www.dest.gov.au/noosr/cep/index.htm

However, the CEP for India is not published online, so you'll have to follow the instructions to purchase one, if you're interested to do so.

Good luck.

Peter
Originally posted by blahblah:
In the ACS guidlines document they mention of a NOOSR booklet for further information... Could anyone please guide me where can I access the booklet.
Old Aug 26th 2002, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

blahblah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ptlabs:
However, the CEP for India is not published online, so you'll have to follow the instructions to purchase one, if you're interested to do so.
Thanks Peter... Got the information :-)
1) Is CEP a good investment for this purpose. Would it give me educational institutionwise information or only a general overview?

2) Just wondering ...how did you figure that I wanted CEP for India :-)
Cheers!!!
Rajat
Old Aug 26th 2002, 2:42 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

> 1) Is CEP a good investment for this purpose. Would it give me educational institutionwise
> information or only a general overview?

Why don't you take a look at the CEPs for Australia and Singapore, which are available online, free of charge. You can then decide for yourself if a CEP for India is worth your while.

> 2) Just wondering ...how did you figure that I wanted CEP for India :-)

Just a guess.

Peter
Old Dec 19th 2002, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Vasantha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Were you able to purchase/obtain CEP for India? How did you purchase it? I'm interested in getting a copy soon.

thanks.