Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Noosa North Shore

Noosa North Shore

Old May 19th 2011, 4:26 am
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all
Default Noosa North Shore

Has anyone stayed on Noosa's north shore for a holiday and what where your thoughts about it?

I'm worried about having to get the ferry everytime I want to get to Noosaville or Noosa Heads.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:10 am
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Noosa North Shore

Originally Posted by Antney
Has anyone stayed on Noosa's north shore for a holiday and what where your thoughts about it?

I'm worried about having to get the ferry everytime I want to get to Noosaville or Noosa Heads.
yes Antney, its beautiful ,been there few times, usually around the 3rd cutting - fantastic, great beach/outlook direct to the ocean, BUT not always great for kids depending on whether traffic is allowed where you stop - the rules changed recently to stop traffic in certain areas but you'll have to check where that is now.. also you'll need a permit, check that too...i've also spent nights at the 'entrance' - the campsite just before you hit the beach after you've been on the ferry....dont worry about the ferry, its only about 6 bucks each time you go over, we would go back and forth for coffee and cake at gloria jeans in noosaville
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 12:21 am
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all

Thanks for your comments.

I see your from Coventry......we moved to Brisbane from Solihull.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 3:32 am
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Antney
Thanks for your comments.

I see your from Coventry......we moved to Brisbane from Solihull.
ah yes i remember solihull, a great suburb of birmingham

hows brissie for you? yep long way from the sunny midlands hey?
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 5:03 am
The Mango King

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
ah yes i remember solihull, a great suburb of birmingham

hows brissie for you? yep long way from the sunny midlands hey?
It's been great for us thanks, we really love the place and the lifestyle.

My work life balance is much better here than it was in the UK, so no plans to return.