British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Nookie Poll (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/nookie-poll-280529/)

bondipom Jan 28th 2005 7:40 am

Nookie Poll

Now that we are settling into our fabulous new stress free lifestyles with loads of relaxation time are we getting more nookie?

Quinkana Jan 28th 2005 7:52 am

Re: Nookie Poll

Thought that was the main reason for emigrating and all the sun and surf stuff was code?

No Sex Please We're British

bondipom Jan 28th 2005 8:02 am

Originally Posted by Quinkana
Thought that was the main reason for emigrating and all the sun and surf stuff was code?

No Sex Please We're British

All the more reason to get citizenship. Maybe the material for a new citizenship ad campaign.

Phoenixuk2oz Jan 28th 2005 8:07 am

Originally Posted by bondipom
Now that we are settling into our fabulous new stress free lifestyles with loads of relaxation time are we getting more nookie?

Trust you bondi :rolleyes:

I think the sun addles your brains and creates Betty Swollocks...and the more you guys itch em...the more excited you get :D

STOP IT!!!.....and behave :D :p

Quinkana Jan 28th 2005 8:12 am

It was getting a bit much here - government had to put out "Who are you really sleeping with" and "Grim Reaper" ads.

Even the Wogs became dis-oriented:

No sex please, we're wogs

E=mc2 Jan 28th 2005 10:28 am

You are having a laff. I could count on one hand the number of times I have had a bit this Week. ;)

HUP Jan 28th 2005 10:32 am

We came cos we were told there was a greater opportunity for watersports here :D

Bix Jan 28th 2005 10:50 am

When zee wife gets preggars the headaches set in and zee manfolk ee gets frisky. You will soon know your right arm is not just for holding da booze.

I am not saying which I voted for cos Da Boss may get upset :D

Bordy Jan 28th 2005 10:52 am

Originally Posted by HUP
We came cos we were told there was a greater opportunity for watersports here :D

And what a pair of water wings Hevs has. :D

anya4oz Jan 28th 2005 10:55 am

Originally Posted by HUP

PMSL! (ha ha ;) ).

You didn't used to live near the village of Weedon in the UK did you (where is a major watersports center - honest, guv!)?

Cheers
Anya.

anya4oz Jan 28th 2005 10:56 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
And what a pair of water wings Hevs has. :D

Tut, tut, Bordy - when other people let you see their dodgy home videos, you're not supposed to tell us all about it ;)

Anya.

CasG Jan 28th 2005 10:57 am

Originally Posted by HUP

Feeling dry again Matt ? ;)

Cas

Bix Jan 28th 2005 11:14 am

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Tut, tut, Bordy - when other people let you see their dodgy home videos, you're not supposed to tell us all about it ;)

Anya.

How much for a copy ?
Seen her blow lamp and chainsaw so ought to complete the set :D

seang Jan 28th 2005 11:29 am

Haha guess who is going for most pervy poster '05

Bix Jan 28th 2005 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by seang
Haha guess who is going for most pervy poster '05

Think it's a hormonal thing ;)