Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

non migrating child predicament solved

non migrating child predicament solved

Old Jul 30th 2006, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

rumba has a spectacular aura aboutrumba has a spectacular aura aboutrumba has a spectacular aura about
Default non migrating child predicament solved

Hi all
I posted a thread about my daughter who is not migrating with me but still needed a medical which wasn't going to be able to happen because of my twisted ex and due to the circumstances.
Well thanks to the advice and the experiences i read from the replies to my thread i managed to get the medical waived.
It wasn't really too difficult i told the case officer the situation and that my ex was unco-operative and that the medical was going to be very difficult to achieve, and they asked me to prove that i am doing all i can to try and get her to take the child for a medical.
I communicated by e-mail and forwarded my mails to my case officer and sure enough my ex did what i predicted and refused to take her, this was the evidence i needed and the medical was waived and my visa has been granted .
I hope this experience can help others with a similar situation.
Thanks to everyone for their help on this matter oz here we come.
Alex