Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nominations! Most insomniac Oz forum BE poster.

Nominations! Most insomniac Oz forum BE poster.

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:11 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Nominations! Most insomniac Oz forum BE poster.

My nomination has to go to Bordy...!
The man seems to run on Duracell batteries...

Now I consider myself as a bit of a Night Owl, but I'm
a mere Padwan Learner compared to Bill when it comes to
BE posts in the middle of the night.

2.30, 3.30, 4.30am on week nights as well as weekends!!

I'll tell you what mate. When you come over to Perth on the 15th for furious beers, if you're not the, "last man standing" at 4 in the morning, I'll be questioning your real identity!! Wedding the next day, or no wedding the next day.....

Anyway, any other nominations for, "24 hour awake BE poster"????

(In my humble opinion, Rooksie comes a close second!).....
Sorry Jaq...

Last edited by Scossie; Jun 23rd 2005 at 10:16 am.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nominations! Most insomniac Oz forum BE poster.

does he not work nights?
Originally Posted by Scossie

I'll tell you what mate. When you come over to Perth on the 15th for furious beers, if you're not the, "last man standing" at 4 in the morning, I'll be questioning your real identity!! Wedding the next day, or no wedding the next day.....

Sorry Jaq...
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Jaq...

oh sh*t - i was going to nominate you until i saw you were actually the thread starter!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
does he not work nights?

Oopps!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:28 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oh sh*t - i was going to nominate you until i saw you were actually the thread starter!!!!
Ahaaaa........

I am, of course, as much up for nomination as anyone else...

I'll compile the list and announce the winner once all the nominations are in.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:38 am
Account Closed

Ahaaaa........

I am, of course, as much up for nomination as anyone else...

I'll compile the list and announce the winner once all the nominations are in.

in the mentime i will just get the cup engraved with you name!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I do work nights honest.

Some people actually think that due to the time I post that I'm not in Aus at all, its all just a scam & I'm really posting from the west end of Glasgow.

Looking forward to the 15th but I warn you I don't come to life until around midnight.

ps Mrs Bordy works nights to.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:43 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by Rooksie
in the mentime i will just get the cup engraved with you name!!!
And I'll get the, "Types too quick & doesn't use the spellcheck cup" engraved with yours...
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:45 am
Account Closed

And I'll get the, "Types too quick & doesn't use the spellcheck cup" engraved with yours...

its these bloody nails i tell you!!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:54 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Not me. I only post in the company's time!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I nominate Jaydee aka Kala. Shes like that light in the fridge, anytime I'm on shes there so she MUST be on more than me at night.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:57 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by Bordy
I do work nights honest.

Some people actually think that due to the time I post that I'm not in Aus at all, its all just a scam & I'm really posting from the west end of Glasgow.

Looking forward to the 15th but I warn you I don't come to life until around midnight.

ps Mrs Bordy works nights to.
Sneaky bugger Bill....

If you work nights, why did you famously sneak off to your bed on a Wednesday night in the middle of the Liverpool Champions League Final??

Do you work for the council....???
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 11:04 am
The Godfather

Sneaky bugger Bill....

If you work nights, why did you famously sneak off to your bed on a Wednesday night in the middle of the Liverpool Champions League Final??

Do you work for the council....???
I work from 7pm till 5am. I went home & watched the first half but they were 3 - 0 down & the way they were playing it could easy have been 7 - 0 at full time so I went to my bed about 6am.

Remenber we are 3 hours or something ahead of you.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 11:09 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by Bordy
I work from 7pm till 5am. I went home & watched the first half but they were 3 - 0 down & the way they were playing it could easy have been 7 - 0 at full time so I went to my bed about 6am.

Remenber we are 3 hours or something ahead of you.
Fair doozz mate...

I'll let you off....

So what do you do that means you have to work at that time??
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I nominate Kala, she is always on here
As for me I never post at night as its tooo cold!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.