Reload this Page >

nomination wa (Perth)

nomination wa (Perth)

Old Nov 29th 2005, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

mpk200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nomination wa (Perth)

Hi

I'm sure someone will of done one of these before.

I have to write a letter to ask for (sponsorship) nomination to go with our visa application.
In this letter we have to state why we have chosen Perth and why we want to live there. I think its basically its to convince the relevant people that we are serious about staying in Perth and will be there for some time.

Anybody had any experience with this.

Thanks

Mpk200
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:24 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nomination wa (Perth)

Originally Posted by mpk200
Hi

I have to write a letter to ask for (sponsorship) nomination to go with our visa application.

What kind of visa are you applying for?

Jeremy
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAJ
What kind of visa are you applying for?

Jeremy

Morning Jeremy

We are applying for a state sponsored 137

Thanks

Mike
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:46 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Jeremy

We are applying for a state sponsored 137

Thanks

Mike

If this is a WA state requirement then you may not find many others in the same situation, as WA has just started participating in STNI.

Have you been to WA? And how much do you know about WA? It's usually a good idea to have specific and genuine reasons why Perth/WA and not somewhere else. And avoid reasons like "it's popular with other British people"

Jeremy
Old Nov 30th 2005, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Hi

In this letter we have to state why we have chosen Perth and why we want to live there. I think its basically its to convince the relevant people that we are serious about staying in Perth and will be there for some time.

Anybody had any experience with this.

Thanks

Mpk200

Hi Mpk200

This is something that I shall ahve to do also in the very near future and would therefore be interested in what reasons you give, however I feel that you should just tell it as it is and put down the reasons like I shall ie quality of lifestyle for the kids, opportunities in your chosen profession, mine is within the building industry as a building services engineer, outdoor lifestyle, value for money on housing (at the moment) and I think having visited is a must as I have, also doing second reccie with partner and kids to double check, basically you should know your own reasons.

Hope this is the way to go, but time and response back will tell.

Mick
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Hi Mpk200

This is something that I shall ahve to do also in the very near future and would therefore be interested in what reasons you give, however I feel that you should just tell it as it is and put down the reasons like I shall ie quality of lifestyle for the kids, opportunities in your chosen profession, mine is within the building industry as a building services engineer, outdoor lifestyle, value for money on housing (at the moment) and I think having visited is a must as I have, also doing second reccie with partner and kids to double check, basically you should know your own reasons.

Hope this is the way to go, but time and response back will tell.

Mick
Thanks Mick for your response i will have to do a bit of searching on the net on information for Perth.We are going to Perth for state sponsorship my wifes job gets extra points (veterinary surgeon) for working in Perth and we have friends there too.So we were looking to settle there anyway.I think its just another form we have to fill in to go with the other hundreds for the skills assessment.At the moment my trade (Painter & Decorator)seems to be on the wanted list as well so hope to find work as well.

Cheers

Mike
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:57 pm

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats STNI ?