Nogood Bar****s

Old Feb 22nd 2004, 10:06 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Nogood Bar****s

6.30am police knocking on the door, i,m sound asleep after a 14 hour shift, so they post a note through the door,
I get up still knackered and look at the note "It appears your Van has been broken into"
WTF!!!!
Go to my van and it looks ok until i get to the off side and yep The side windows been popped and I,ve been turned over!.
Now these intelligent individuals have stolen A gasco seeker, maintap changing kit, genny, and a torch.
Apart from the torch the tools they took are only of any use to someone working for transco............who else would what this stuff? dopey barstards.
If they had a brain they would have looked a bit harder and seen my dewalt cordless, digital manometer and my own tools worth well over a grand to any plumber or gasfitter and not now be stuck with unsellable items. STOOOOPID.
oh the gasco seeker has to be calibrated weekly on a depot checker only found in TRANSCO yards...........so a thousand pound tool good for one week...Donuts.
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nogood Bar****s

Originally posted by paulf
6.30am police knocking on the door, i,m sound asleep after a 14 hour shift, so they post a note through the door,
I get up still knackered and look at the note "It appears your Van has been broken into"
WTF!!!!
Go to my van and it looks ok until i get to the off side and yep The side windows been popped and I,ve been turned over!.
Now these intelligent individuals have stolen A gasco seeker, maintap changing kit, genny, and a torch.
Apart from the torch the tools they took are only of any use to someone working for transco............who else would what this stuff? dopey barstards.
If they had a brain they would have looked a bit harder and seen my dewalt cordless, digital manometer and my own tools worth well over a grand to any plumber or gasfitter and not now be stuck with unsellable items. STOOOOPID.
oh the gasco seeker has to be calibrated weekly on a depot checker only found in TRANSCO yards...........so a thousand pound tool good for one week...Donuts.
What a bunch of *&^%$£%s!
Thank goodness they didn't get your other stuff... aint it annoying when they totally do you over for no reason (she speaks from experience... but not as bad as yours)...
Have a stiff drink Paul and try not to kick the cat!
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:06 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Larissa,
Police have told me i,m one of many done last night, a whole spree around the area robbing tradesmans vans.
£114 +vat for new glass
BUT how thick are these people? they took a Genny which is a small device used to locate under ground power cables and has to be used with another tool called a CAT, which they left behind what do you wanna bet they dont even know what they have
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:11 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Larissa,
Police have told me i,m one of many done last night, a whole spree around the area robbing tradesmans vans.
£114 +vat for new glass
BUT how thick are these people? they took a Genny which is a small device used to locate under ground power cables and has to be used with another tool called a CAT, which they left behind what do you wanna bet they dont even know what they have

they are incredibly thick paul...!!
we got burgled last year and the tw##s took the video and dvd player.
left the cash box with £240 in it, and the kids money boxes all containing about £30 each......the stoooopid thing is they had to take the boxes off the video player to get the video out the cabinet!!!!!!!
brainless morons....

sue
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:26 am
?????????

They are useless articles indeed.
Targeting working people who graft what they have.
as i said I just done a 14 hour shift and it was non-stop'a 20 min break in 14 hours, I was totaly wiped out.
And then this, by arseholes who cant be bothered to work.
pisses me right off
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:27 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

A small town I lived in some years ago, when it had its' first ram raid (boy it was big news ) was into the local currys (of all the class places). They took several car stereos near the door way, which was where all the cheapo ones were, rather than taking a few steps to the expensive ones.

A least you did not have the police break down your door to wake you up :scared:, which happened to a friend whos lodger was doing recreational drug deals as a job from my friends house. He would have gladly let the police in if he had known, instead he has to pay out for new door as insurance/polices/druggie lodger won't pay up.
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:35 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

They are useless articles indeed.
Targeting working people who graft what they have.
as i said I just done a 14 hour shift and it was non-stop'a 20 min break in 14 hours, I was totaly wiped out.
And then this, by arseholes who cant be bothered to work.
pisses me right off

At work (im a nurse) we now obscure patients addresses on any documentation that may be seen by anyone on the ward eg drug cards, so that patients dont have their homes broken into whilst in hospital.
apparently it was happenind on a regular basis and they discovered this was how the burglars were finding out which homes to break into!!
cheeky gits

sue
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Bob Edmunds is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Larissa,
£114 +vat for new glass
hi Paul ,
bad luck , just a sign of the times i expect,
I also work for Transco and had my van robbed several years ago , amongst the things they took was my BARHOLER !!
i would have loved to see them puzzling out what the hell it was for........
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bob Edmunds
hi Paul ,
I also work for Transco and had my van robbed several years ago , amongst the things they took was my BARHOLER !!
Never heard of half the stuff you guys are on about... sounds like they could injury themselves with a barholer though...
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by Larissa
Never heard of half the stuff you guys are on about... sounds like they could injury themselves with a barholer though...

quite possible , even , hopefully !!
it`s a 4 foot long "slide hammer " that punches a pointy bit of metal bar in to the ground so that the techie can find underground gas leaks
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Thanks Larissa,
£114 +vat for new glass
hi Paul ,
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 4:51 pm
?????????

Hello bob,
Had to laugh at that about your barholer!!!!!!!!
They left mine in the van (i have never even used it) Police were laughing themselves silly when i explained what a GENNY was and when I told them I brought the CAT indoors I am sure he peeded himself
Can you imagine them trying to figure out what the ECV plunger kit is and when they try to sell it explaining it?
Total thickos they left 2 power drills behind which they stole from another van so they could take my stuff, bet they regret that move lat me see.. 2 sellable drills or some other stuff which we dont understand and cant sell to anyone.......Hmmmmmm hard choice that
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

I know that this isn't my forum... but I spotted the thread and had to put a post onto it about my own experiences with dumb robbers....

When my wife first moved to England to stay with me we lived in a rented falt in a pretty poor area of Preston, Lancashire...

We were more or less run out of the flat by countless drug dealers in the flats around us.

Leaving in a hurry, we took the essentials and moved in with my parents.

About 2 weeks later we bought a house and went back to our flat to get the rest of our belongings. On arriving there we found that our flat had been broken into and the following things had been stolen...

1) £6.50 in a change bowl which also contained $200 US (The American money was left).
2) A broken sterio which was worth about £5
3) A black and white TV (worth about £5)
4) My wifes big, fake necklace worth about £10 (They left the smaller necklace worth £150)
5) A slow cooker worth £20

The funny thing about the slow cooker was that stacked on-top of it was a sandwich maker worth about £40. They had taken the slow cooker and left the snadwich maker on the shelf!?!?!?!

The robbers were clearly not the sharpest tools in the box!!

I'm going back to my own forum now.. Bye!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:16 pm
?????????

I suppose this is why they are petty thieves! too stupid for real crime and not too much common sense to make them employable THICKOOOOooooooooooooosssss
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

We had our house broke into on the Gold Coast, and all that was taken was my wifes engagement ring and a signet ring with her initials engraved on it, so we know the thieves were not into watching DVD's, computers, etc etc, and had the initials "MG". Still, very upsetting for the wife, and also our dog who was inside the house at the time, and became a nervous wreck for weeks after.

The local cops reckon that the thieves just take small, easily sellable stuff

Slight change of topic, but I once worked in the Royal Liverpool Hospital and they had a big sign up "CAUTION: CAR THIEVES OPERATE HERE". This is when I realised the NHS was definitely in a bad way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.