Reload this Page >

Noble park Melbourne

Noble park Melbourne

Old Nov 4th 2011, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Alex... is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Noble park Melbourne

Hi,

I just been offer a physiotherapist position in a clinic based in Noble Park greater Melbourne and would love to know more about this area...

Anny suggestion about where I should live if I end up working there?

Thanks for your help and maybe see you soon...

Alex
Old Nov 5th 2011, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Noble park Melbourne

Hi

Noble Park has a lot of eastern european's living there, Bosnian's, Serbs, Macedonians. I've only been there a couple of times to see clients but it's one of those areas where one house might be done up but you get a really daggy one next to it. Lot of 70's brick houses, hence some have been renno'ed and others haven't.

Probably be fine to work there but there are other areas you'd probably want to live in.

You could live Cheltenham or any of the bayside beach suburbs like Aspendale, Bonbeach, Carrum etc or go the other side to Endeavour Hills, Rowville, Ferntree Gully if you want forest and trees. But there is quite a lot of choice around the area with only probably a half hour commute.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 7:07 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alex...
Hi,

I just been offer a physiotherapist position in a clinic based in Noble Park greater Melbourne and would love to know more about this area...

Anny suggestion about where I should live if I end up working there?

Thanks for your help and maybe see you soon...

Alex
It's a dump with ethnic tensions running through it. However, it is very close to the Eastlink and Princes Highway so fairly easily navigable by car. The train is on the Dandenong line and can be rough later in the day.

Depending on how far you want to travel there are lots of options. I live about 5km from St Kilda near central Melbourne and it takes me about 30 minutes to drive to Noble Park. Mornington wouldn't take any longer, or almost anywhere along the bay. Neither would the countryside to the east, such as the dandenongs or south east towards Gippsland. So it depends on the lifestyle you are looking for
Old Nov 5th 2011, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Alex... is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guys, that is pretty much what I read throughout different thread but their were a bit dated and was just wondering if the area had improved a bit....

Also a big thanks for all your suggestions regarding a place to live, very helpful!

Alex