Nobby 37

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 12:07 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nobby 37

Happy birthday Mr.Essex
Attached Thumbnails Nobby 37-hb.jpg  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Nobby 37

Originally Posted by Bix
Happy birthday Mr.Essex
Happy birthday Kev
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 7:44 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, thanks guys !

I haven't been around for a while, been visiting my folks in Dubai for a couple of weeks (was 44 degrees during the day, sweating my bits off

Anyway, back now, and still under 40,...JUST !

Good news is that we've paid our $100K bond and are now waiting on QLD Treasury to advise DIMIA that I've stumped up the money so that they can grant the visas.

Bad news is that I've just jumped the gun and bought £2K worth of Singapore Airlines flights to Brissy for the last two weeks of Oct.

Let's hope that those visas arrive in time :scared:
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Will keep the fingers crossed for you m8
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by EssexNobby
Hey, thanks guys !

I haven't been around for a while, been visiting my folks in Dubai for a couple of weeks (was 44 degrees during the day, sweating my bits off

Anyway, back now, and still under 40,...JUST !

Good news is that we've paid our $100K bond and are now waiting on QLD Treasury to advise DIMIA that I've stumped up the money so that they can grant the visas.

Bad news is that I've just jumped the gun and bought £2K worth of Singapore Airlines flights to Brissy for the last two weeks of Oct.

Let's hope that those visas arrive in time :scared:
Wont be long now then Kev
Hope that you had a great time in Dubai.

Are you off to validate in October or are you moving?