no to visas

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:30 pm
jackie

Default no to visas

My question is does anyone no anyone who has failed to get there visas?
or failed on their medicals.

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:37 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: no to visas

Originally Posted by jackie
One or two people have been turned down for Visa's/medicals but I think they appealed and got them in the end..
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

We were turned down 12 years ago as my daughter failed the medical due to being deaf! Back then we did not realise you could appeal as no one had much access to the internet and therefore information was hard to find.
We applied again last year and she passed the medical this time......obviously still deaf....

Amanda
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:22 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mand8002
We were turned down 12 years ago as my daughter failed the medical due to being deaf! Back then we did not realise you could appeal as no one had much access to the internet and therefore information was hard to find.
We applied again last year and she passed the medical this time......obviously still deaf....

Amanda

For offshore applicants, if you haven't got an Australian sponsor there is generally no access to the Migration Review Tribunal.

Jeremy
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mand8002

Amanda
nice one amanda. bet you were gutted when you found out?!

wasnt meant to be at the time i suppose.

debbie
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
nice one amanda. bet you were gutted when you found out?!

wasnt meant to be at the time i suppose.

debbie
We were gutted at the time, but hey we got here in the end.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

We got refused 138 first time round (March 05) - relationship to sponsor reasons (like a distant nightmare now). Got 136 two weeks ago though. Michelle
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:00 pm
jackie

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
We got refused 138 first time round (March 05) - relationship to sponsor reasons (like a distant nightmare now). Got 136 two weeks ago though. Michelle
Hi michelle
we were gong dont the sponsorship path until uncle got cold feet about being financial responsible for us so we are in the process of going it alone on the points sending app to agent today.Which part of oz are you going ? were hopefully going Brisbane hubby a refrigeration engineer has got a job offer.
jackie

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi michelle
we were gong dont the sponsorship path until uncle got cold feet about being financial responsible for us so we are in the process of going it alone on the points sending app to agent today.Which part of oz are you going ? were hopefully going Brisbane hubby a refrigeration engineer has got a job offer.
jackie
Good luck with 136, Jackie - much easier without all that Centrelink rubbish... We're off to the Gold Coast to be with my brother as soon as house is sold - just been on the market a week and we had four viewings on Monday and another tomorrow - fingers crossed. All the best. Michelle x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I am just hoping and praying that they don't say no. I mean I don't want to come on here and say that I have been refused.
Mmm it's a worry, all that money as well.

lace x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:37 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice

I've never heard of anyone being requested for meds and not getting a visa.

Always a first OURS next week :scared:

Fingers crossed
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ours too, good luck to you bigjugs

lace x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigjugs
I've never heard of anyone being requested for meds and not getting a visa.

Always a first OURS next week :scared:

Fingers crossed
Yup - for the 138, we had our meds done, pcc's sent and even bond lodged before refusal. Treated very unfairly by DIMIA, but, hey, its all water under the bridge now. Michelle
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you lodged a bond and they refused you Michelle?

Christ that is theory blown out of the water

lace x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:14 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Yup - for the 138, we had our meds done, pcc's sent and even bond lodged before refusal. Treated very unfairly by DIMIA, but, hey, its all water under the bridge now. Michelle

Do you mind me asking what they refused you on?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.