No Going Back

Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:26 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default No Going Back

OK guys set your VCR's & program your personal planners. The new series of No Going Back starts on wednesday at 9pm on channel 4. IMHO definately the best of this epidemic of 'change your life/ move abroad programmes' because it shows what can an invariably does go wrong, very useful for us potential immo's.

I am reliably informed that one episode features a family moving to OZ but I don't know where abouts.
Enjoy

Kind Regards
ACE
Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:33 am
WBB

i think it is the third one in the series, going by the c4 website.

Peter and Shirley Piscina and their three young children left the grey skies of England for the endless sun of the Gold Coast. They’ve sold their house in Bristol and sunk all their savings into a new dream project – running sports fishing trips.

no going back

Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:31 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers WBB,
I'll look out for that one.

Did you see that episode in the first series where the family bought a South American island, the wife slept with one of the native workers, the whole family was kidnapped and the stress was so intense that the husband died?
Incredible
ACE
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:51 am
WBB

Originally posted by ACE
Cheers WBB,
I'll look out for that one.

Did you see that episode in the first series where the family bought a South American island, the wife slept with one of the native workers, the whole family was kidnapped and the stress was so intense that the husband died?
Incredible
ACE
ARE YOU SERIOUS

sounds more like an episode of elderado than no going back.

:scared: :scared:

Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:19 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by welshboybilly
ARE YOU SERIOUS

sounds more like an episode of elderado than no going back.

:scared: :scared:
I kid you not, it was a producers dream sex, death and crime in one episode. When we were watching it we couldn't quite believe what was happening and it just got more and more bizare. I just felt so sorry for the children.
If they ever repeat it don't miss it.
ACE
Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

I saw it and this was no joke, oh my god I had so forgotten about that.

This series is a must
Old Nov 4th 2003, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember that one. The woman was so selfish, all she cared about was herself. Felt sorry for the husband and the kids.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I saw it too it was a bit like the film Castaway!! The poor guy wasn't very old and he died of a severe asthma attack I think.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 8:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It was quite scary wasn't it. She was only interested in herself, completely disregarding her poor hubby fading away beofre her eyes, and as for the kids - you wonder how they cope having to live like that.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend has some neighbours who have just gone to Aus and she said their migration experiences are being filmed for a forth coming programme... not sure which one... they are south africans who didnt like the Uk so opted for aus instead....

booboo
Old Nov 5th 2003, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

bringing it back to the top for the absent minded ones
Old Nov 5th 2003, 9:21 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

That family in tonights episode had so much bad luck but respect to them for sticking it out. My husband made a comment that got me thinking, he said 'they gave up a really good, successful life to chase a dream and it has been a nightmare, that could be us' :scared:
It just makes me feel that maybe we should not be too hastey to give up the life we have to take a journey into the unknown but then again it could turn out to be the best thing we've ever done Now I'm really confused.
ACE
Old Nov 5th 2003, 9:34 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ACE
That family in tonights episode had so much bad luck but respect to them for sticking it out. My husband made a comment that got me thinking, he said 'they gave up a really good, successful life to chase a dream and it has been a nightmare, that could be us' :scared:
It just makes me feel that maybe we should not be too hastey to give up the life we have to take a journey into the unknown but then again it could turn out to be the best thing we've ever done Now I'm really confused.
ACE
Yes, I admired the way the family in Tuscanny stuck at it. They were a bit naive but they rolled their sleeves up & put in the hard work. So many times you see people flouncing around, looking trendy & 'supervising'. Good luck to them, they've got a beautiful place.