Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

No apologies from me

No apologies from me

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 3:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default No apologies from me

Well it seems that a lot of people are in a cathartic mood today.

I do not intend to apologise for anything I have said on this forum.

When I say things I mean them.

Much of the trouble recently was originally stirred up by one or more persistent troublemakers logging on under different names. When they were discovered they were banned. Made little difference as they simply came back under another name.

As far as I am concerned some posters have made deliberately provocative, snidy and sometimes downright nasty posts whilst posing as innocent contributors.

And to use someone elses words: 'YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE'.

I have responded on occasion and will stick by whatever I said.

If people have a problem with that then tough.

I intend to carry on as always.

G
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:19 pm
Badge

Default Re: No apologies from me

It's OK Grayling.

Ditto.

I never really got in to all the antics, but defended HUP briefly when he was a bit under the cosh. There were people who did not really know him from his more prolific days.

If I have to be honest, I thought it all got a bit inane (even by my standards!!!!!!!!!!! ) and anyway, you have to keep it all in perspective..

Badge

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
It's OK Grayling.

Ditto.

I never really got in to all the antics, but defended HUP briefly when he was a bit under the cosh. There were people who did not really know him from his more prolific days.

If I have to be honest, I thought it all got a bit inane (even by my standards!!!!!!!!!!! ) and anyway, you have to keep it all in perspective..

Badge
Badge
I have no argument with HUP and never have had.

I agree it all got a bit out of hand and perhaps I should have stood back and let it go. However some things, to me, were beyond the pale and I got angry (never a good thing on the net).

I said what I thought at the time and will stand by it.

I do not intend to get involved in such pettiness again but think that some people have only seen half the picture.

I am more annoyed with myself for letting some troublemaker get to me to that extent.

Best wishes

G
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:25 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Good!

Thats the way it should be!!!

You can't change a point of view just because someone wants to see a different (what they want ) side to that point of view.

It was getting quite annoying everyday when i use to log on to see someone screaming their brains out and i got fed up and left for awhile, hopefully now things will go back to normal, and i can enjoy the forums like they use to be before.

3 months to go... for the big holiday
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:07 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well it seems that a lot of people are in a cathartic mood today.

I do not intend to apologise for anything I have said on this forum.

Much of the trouble recently was originally stirred up by one or more persistent troublemakers logging on under different names. When they were discovered they were banned. Made little difference as they simply came back under another name.

As far as I am concerned some posters have made deliberately provocative, snidy and sometimes downright nasty posts whilst posing as innocent contributors.

And to use someone elses words: 'YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE'.

I have responded on occasion and will stick by whatever I said.

If people have a problem with that then tough.

I intend to carry on as always.

G

Blimey G, what's been going on this time?! Round of appluase and general delight at you carrying on as always.