Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NMC Telephone Number?????

Wikiposts

NMC Telephone Number?????

Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

BillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant future
Default NMC Telephone Number?????

Hi

I remember sometime ago someone listing the NMC phone number and saying that it was possible to ring them with your credit card number to arrange for confirmation to be sent to ANMC.

Does anyone have to number or know where I can get it please?

thanks

Bill
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NMC Telephone Number?????

Hi I just have the numbers listed on my NMC card

Registrations department 020 7333 9333
Professional advice 020 7333 6550

HTH
Maybe if they aren't the right departments they will put you through to the right one.

From katie
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

BillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant futureBillBart1 has a brilliant future
Default Re: NMC Telephone Number?????

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Hi I just have the numbers listed on my NMC card

Registrations department 020 7333 9333
Professional advice 020 7333 6550

HTH
Maybe if they aren't the right departments they will put you through to the right one.

From katie
Thanks Katie,

I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Bill