Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nightlife in Perth any good?

Nightlife in Perth any good?

Old Sep 15th 2011, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

cubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nightlife in Perth any good?

Originally Posted by eddie007
Kevin is my 21 year old daughter (kevin n perry?) who at her routine scan on saturday found out our future grandchild had no heartbeat... She had to have a surgical removal on monday, she has since developed complications and i'm waiting on news from theatre... Shes in there at the mo....
Very sorry to read of your troubles; I wish your daughter a full and speedy recovery.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 1:51 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

my son's 19, thinks it's great here, Northbridge, Perth, Rocky, the Kite lol
Old Sep 15th 2011, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalSa
my son's 19, thinks it's great here, Northbridge, Perth, Rocky, the Kite lol
Yeah, but what the heck would a young person. Know about a social life and having fun
Old Sep 15th 2011, 2:04 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eddie007
Yeah, but what the heck would a young person. Know about a social life and having fun
shame really
Old Sep 16th 2011, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cubeonly
Hi,

How's the nightlife in Perth?

Cheers,
Depends how old you are? My boys (in their early 20's) go out a lot and have fun, no complaints from them but they have a large circle of friends to go with. Perth nightlife lacks a bit of 'sophistication" but it seems there are plenty of places to go, I kn ow single people in their 30's find it frustrating because most places are dominanted by 20 somethings. It seems in Perth it is not the cultural thing to do to go pubbing or clubbing once you hit 30, mind you there are lots more inner city small bars springing up these days.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

cubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant futurecubeonly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aussietobe
Depends how old you are? My boys (in their early 20's) go out a lot and have fun, no complaints from them but they have a large circle of friends to go with. Perth nightlife lacks a bit of 'sophistication" but it seems there are plenty of places to go, I kn ow single people in their 30's find it frustrating because most places are dominanted by 20 somethings. It seems in Perth it is not the cultural thing to do to go pubbing or clubbing once you hit 30, mind you there are lots more inner city small bars springing up these days.
Over 50 I'm afarid, however so far my 50's have been the best part of my life - money, fast cars, . . .! I don't worry about what age groups go out to the pubs and clubs and what don't - at the weekends I just trott out and get on with it; get some funny looks from the young-uns sometimes but bollox to em.

Cheers,
Old Sep 19th 2011, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Whether you love or loathe perth (and surrounding areas) nightlife.. depends on age, friends, expectations and attitude