Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A night of for once....and......

A night of for once....and......

Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:29 am
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough
Default A night of for once....and......

Your not going to believe it, with all the organisation/planning of migration we decided to ask nanny to babysit and we had a night off (a few weeks ago.), which was great....

The problem is, I have now (as of just now) found out that we will need to add another little person to the apps.

That's the last time, I have a night off.

All joking aside, should we now delay the application process, as I guess I cannot include an unborn child(ren)!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:38 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations to you and your partner. sorry cant offer any advice on the visa application but good going otherwise.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A night of for once....and......

Originally posted by wandrews
Your not going to believe it, with all the organisation/planning of migration we decided to ask nanny to babysit and we had a night off (a few weeks ago.), which was great....

The problem is, I have now (as of just now) found out that we will need to add another little person to the apps.

All joking aside, should we now delay the application process, as I guess I cannot include an unborn child(ren)!
I take it you will be staying in watching the soaps for the rest of your life now. No more going out!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Don't delay it yourself - dimia will delay it anyway. I had the same problem as little-un born after sending off application. He'll be added to it now and just waiting for his medical and my x-ray - everything else is done.

Mummy
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:46 am
Where's the bbq?

Originally posted by Mummy
Don't delay it yourself - dimia will delay it anyway. I had the same problem as little-un born after sending off application. He'll be added to it now and just waiting for his medical and my x-ray - everything else is done.

Mummy
So do you suggest sending in apps as planned ie feb/march when skills app is expected (I hope), and informing them that my wife is pregnant and the expected due date.

I guess since we have upto 5 years to move, we could wait a while
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:48 am
Where's the bbq?

I guess we will need to wait for a suitable time to do the meds aswell, especially the xrays
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

So do you suggest sending in apps as planned ie feb/march when skills app is expected (I hope), and informing them that my wife is pregnant and the expected due date.

I guess since we have upto 5 years to move, we could wait a while
yep. the skills assessment is valid for 12 months anyway from when you receive it to when you lodge the application, so even if you do nothing after that until baby is born it will still be valid. ours has taken 12 months so far from first lodging to final stages because of baby. then when visa arrives you do indeed have 5 years to move. although we intend to go asap!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:21 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mummy

Mummy
He doesn't need an x-ray or blood test.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:23 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!

It must have been the chardonnay!

Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:32 pm
WBB

congratulations.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

bazfer is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
congratulations.
you can still apply for your visa. just tell them you are expecting again. when the baby is born you send them a copy of the birth certificate.
My baby was born 2 days after i lodged our application! as nurses our application was processed very quickly. we had our medicals when he was just under 3 weeks old! we have just sold the house and hope to be in qld in march/april, when our youngest will be 7 months old.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 1:03 pm
Where's the bbq?

Thanks for the advice, and the notes of congratulations.

I'm off to buy the wife some flowers.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

bazfer is an unknown quantity at this point

ahhhhhhhhhhh what a lovely man you are. hope she is feeling ok. i have awful pregancies.
good luck to you all.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations !

My wife fell pregnant (became pregnant, not fell over whilst pregnant!) during our application. I didn't bother telling them until after he was born and they had asked for medicals. Just e-mailed my case officer, she said send a passport photo with birth certificate and she would add him to application. Clinic had spare medical form for him - lovely jubbly.

Get a big box of choccies as well - may not be able to eat them soon if she gets that nasty acid indigesition !
Old Jan 21st 2004, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.