Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

in the night garden

in the night garden

Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default in the night garden

Does anyone know if they have a childrens programe called in the night garden in oz as my daughter will be devistated if not, its currently on cbeebies in the uk can you get that channel in oz?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice
Default Re: in the night garden

I have just asked my two littleun's and unfortunately, here in Brisbane, it would appear not. They did, however, say that they still play the games on CBeebies website.

Doesn't help much for your daughter, I'm afraid.

Carol
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Foxtel Kids Channels: http://www.telstra.com.au/foxtel/channels.cfm

Austar Channels: http://www.auspaytv.com/info/austar-g.htm

No Cbeebies on either I'm afraid
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

I heard whilst watching Top Gear tonight that the BEEB has sold Top Gear to an Aussie network so hopefully they'll sell this by the time we get to move or my son is into something else by then, if not he will just have to watch it on DVD.

Johnnyyt

Last edited by johnnyyt; Nov 25th 2007 at 9:44 pm. Reason: typo
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
I heard whilst watching Top Gear tonight that the BEEB has sold Top Gear to an Aussie network so hopefully they'll sell this by the time we get to move or my son is into something else by then, if not he will just have to watch it on DVD.

Johnnyyt

Top Gear is on here from time to time, they are all old ones though. I haven't seen any that I didn't see in the UK and I've been here for 18 months
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:57 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart
Does anyone know if they have a childrens programe called in the night garden in oz as my daughter will be devistated if not, its currently on cbeebies in the uk can you get that channel in oz?
My little one loved it too and now gets hew share of it from downloads and from the cBeebies web site.

I was really worried about the lack of cBeebies out here as my kids loved it but to be honest, they hardly ever watch TV now. It's fantastic.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wendy
Top Gear is on here from time to time, they are all old ones though. I haven't seen any that I didn't see in the UK and I've been here for 18 months
Jeremy Clarkson led the story in ' The News' section and then asked for any Aussies in the audience, there was a couple. He promptly took the mickey out of the great and non existant Aussie car makers.

Apparently also Top Gear sold to Korea as well.

Johnnyyt
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:00 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

the new series has been sold so you should get them very soon
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paul30
the new series has been sold so you should get them very soon

I'll tell my OH, thanks
Old Nov 26th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

thannks eveyone, ill make sure i bring the dvd's over
Old Nov 26th 2007, 11:44 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Jeremy Clarkson led the story in ' The News' section and then asked for any Aussies in the audience, there was a couple. He promptly took the mickey out of the great and non existant Aussie car makers.

Johnnyyt
Yep, gotta love those aussies, especially the one in the crowd that shouted out 'Holden' when asked for the names of aus car manufacturers. Wasn't expecting that
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:08 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Johnnyyt
did you not see the top gear , with the Monaro?

2 separate seasons...
Old Nov 26th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
did you not see the top gear , with the Monaro?

2 separate seasons...
Yes I vaguely remember a yellow beast of a car that looked something like a Ford Sieara on steroids.
I think it got great reviews from the track testing though.
Must admit I laughed with Clarkson when the Aussie replied Holden to the question about Aussie car maker though.

Johnnyyt
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

They just showed the series before Hammond had his huge crash so they are about a year behind I think.

Usually the new ones are shown Mon or Tues (cant remember which!) 7.30pm SBS.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:32 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I vaguely remember a yellow beast of a car that looked something like a Ford Sieara on steroids.
I think it got great reviews from the track testing though.
Must admit I laughed with Clarkson when the Aussie replied Holden to the question about Aussie car maker though.

Johnnyyt
The Rodeo is made in Thailand isnt it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.