Nice Suprise

Old Jun 24th 2003, 7:49 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Nice Suprise

Got the letter from ASPC this morning.

Visa Granted 18th June!

Party time how can I work today far too excited!

Jo

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Timeline
http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...App.jsp?id=745
Old Jun 24th 2003, 7:51 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nice Suprise

Originally posted by joh117

Visa Granted 18th June!

Jo

Timeline
Congratulations! When are you planning on leaving and where to?

Mel
Old Jun 24th 2003, 7:51 am

kevpreece is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joh117

Visa Granted 18th June!

Jo

Timeline

congrats

kev
Old Jun 24th 2003, 7:54 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by mika24me
Congratulations! When are you planning on leaving and where to?

Mel

Thanks

Well hopefully Nov need to sell my house girl is coming tonight for the 3rd time so fingers crossed and my husbands house completes on Friday.

Would not recommend trying to sell 2 houses at the same time.

We are heading to Melbourne to the mornington peninsula where all our friends live.

Jo
Old Jun 24th 2003, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and all the best for the future x
Old Jun 24th 2003, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice One . You go girl!!!

Cheers
booBoo
Old Jun 24th 2003, 2:10 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Marvelous news , hope all goes well with the house....good luck
Old Jun 24th 2003, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

many congrats Get partying !!
Old Jun 24th 2003, 4:41 pm
Pass The Post

Thanks Everyone. Still not come down fromt he excitement. Think Hubby thinks I've lost it!!!

Waiting on him coming home and crackin open the bubbly

Jo