Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nice pics of Blue Mountains?

Nice pics of Blue Mountains?

Old Mar 7th 2006, 5:02 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nice pics of Blue Mountains?

Hi Guys

We're moving out to Richmond in Sydney at the end of March and I was just wondering if anyone has any nice pics of the surrounding area? Blue Mountains - Hawkesbury etc?

Thanks very much

Rach xxxx
Old Mar 7th 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice pics of Blue Mountains?

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Hi Guys

We're moving out to Richmond in Sydney at the end of March and I was just wondering if anyone has any nice pics of the surrounding area? Blue Mountains - Hawkesbury etc?

Thanks very much

Rach xxxx
havent got any pics but can assure you bith are absolutely oyut of this world!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Thanks very much

Rach xxxx

Hello Rach

Can we post pics here? If not, send me an email and I'll post you some pics of the mountains. I am moving there and it's beautiful. Hawkesbury is nicely rural NSW... very nice.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 5:53 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Hello Rach

Can we post pics here? If not, send me an email and I'll post you some pics of the mountains. I am moving there and it's beautiful. Hawkesbury is nicely rural NSW... very nice.
Hi

Yes you are able to post pics here - I'm not sure how though - maybe someone else will show up and tell us??

In the meantime though I'll PM you - thanks very much

Rach xxxx
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:07 pm
Account Closed

Hi

Yes you are able to post pics here - I'm not sure how though - maybe someone else will show up and tell us??

In the meantime though I'll PM you - thanks very much

Rach xxxx

It's very pretty Rach. You'll love it.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:10 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom

It's very pretty Rach. You'll love it.
arrr the three sisters beautiful place
nic pic mate
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:12 pm
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

These are some of the Blue Mountains I took last August.
Attached Thumbnails Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-blue-mountains-1.jpg   Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-blue-mountains-2.jpg   Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-blue-mountains-3.jpg   Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-blue-mountains-4.jpg  
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:14 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mctree
These are some of the Blue Mountains I took last August.
hey we were there in august too
snap
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:15 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by steve`o
snap
did you go down the steep railway to the old mine workings ??
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:18 pm
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

did you go down the steep railway to the old mine workings ??
Actually went backwards. We went down in the cable car, and then came up backwards on the railway.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:21 pm
Livin it large

snap
Did you see this man?
Attached Thumbnails Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-blue-mountains-5.jpg  
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

Did you see this man?

Nice knees Mctree... I'm sure if I'd have seen you I'd have remembered it.

Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:26 pm
Worongary

Did you see this man?
why is he on the wanted list
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

(he's not on mine but it could be arranged...)
Old Mar 7th 2006, 6:37 pm
Worongary

these are some of our pics
three sisters
the railway
the mine workings ( cast bronze statues )
and views from the bottom of the valley

regards steve
Attached Thumbnails Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-three-sisters.jpg   Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-steep-railway.jpg   Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-mine-workings.jpg   Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-bottom2.jpg   Nice pics of Blue Mountains?-bottom.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.