Reload this Page >

NICE AREAS IN QUEENSLAND

NICE AREAS IN QUEENSLAND

Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road
Default NICE AREAS IN QUEENSLAND

Hi

Dont know if anyone can help and just after a little advice, I am looking at moving out to Queensland and just wondering if anyone knows of any nice areas which i can be looking into, i have two boys age 4 and 5 months so want to be near the beach probably 30 mins away, good schools, nice parks and things for the children to do, they are my priorty if there happy i will be happy.....Does anyone know about Pacific Pines? all advice welcome and much appriecated....Kind Regards
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:20 am
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all
Smile Re: NICE AREAS IN QUEENSLAND

Originally Posted by LINZI32
Hi

Dont know if anyone can help and just after a little advice, I am looking at moving out to Queensland and just wondering if anyone knows of any nice areas which i can be looking into, i have two boys age 4 and 5 months so want to be near the beach probably 30 mins away, good schools, nice parks and things for the children to do, they are my priorty if there happy i will be happy.....Does anyone know about Pacific Pines? all advice welcome and much appriecated....Kind Regards
Adavale
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:29 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: NICE AREAS IN QUEENSLAND

Some people will keep quiet about the best places, as they try to keep them exclusive

But I think my area is the best

Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi

I love pac pines, i worked there when we first arrived in oz, we now live in Hervey Bay, 2 minutes from the beach. we love it, there are lots of familes here with young children

minibelle
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by minibelle
I love pac pines, i worked there when we first arrived in oz, we now live in Hervey Bay, 2 minutes from the beach. we love it, there are lots of familes here with young children

minibelle
Hi Thanks for your comment.

Pacific Pines how far is it from the beach and city please? would you say its ideal for children, i have only read about it seems quiet a new development i think anyway.

I will have a look at all the other areas to which people have commented on, thanks....

Hervey Bay sound nice, are propeties expensive there with it being right near the beach?

Thanks All
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi Thanks for your comment.

Pacific Pines how far is it from the beach and city please? would you say its ideal for children, i have only read about it seems quiet a new development i think anyway.

I will have a look at all the other areas to which people have commented on, thanks....

Hervey Bay sound nice, are propeties expensive there with it being right near the beach?

Thanks All
It about 20 mins drive to the beach and really close to a couple of shopping centres, I lived in runaway bay and travelled each day, you could get a nice house in Pac pines for 400,000.

Hervey Bay is still small but is looking to double in size in the next 10 years, have a look on realestate.com.au at the houses in pac pines and Hervey bay and you will see the difference in the house prices, you can still get a nice house with some desent land for 320,000, it depends what you are looking for. Have a look on the net for houses and you will get more of an idea what you can afford.

There are members on here who live in pac pines have a search and see who comes up.

minibelle
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by minibelle
It about 20 mins drive to the beach and really close to a couple of shopping centres, I lived in runaway bay and travelled each day, you could get a nice house in Pac pines for 400,000.

Hervey Bay is still small but is looking to double in size in the next 10 years, have a look on realestate.com.au at the houses in pac pines and Hervey bay and you will see the difference in the house prices, you can still get a nice house with some desent land for 320,000, it depends what you are looking for. Have a look on the net for houses and you will get more of an idea what you can afford.

There are members on here who live in pac pines have a search and see who comes up.

minibelle

Thanks i will have a look this evening, how do i search for members in pacific pines? i have never done that before.

Appreciate you help and advice

Lindsey
Old Mar 25th 2009, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Hey there Minibelle, you coming down Hoolihans tomorrow for a jar or two?

Angela
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks i will have a look this evening, how do i search for members in pacific pines? i have never done that before.

Lindsey
Click on the Search button at the top in the pink bar and then click on advanced search. When the boxes open up type Pacific Pines in the subject box and then click on the Australia bit on the right hand side and then hit Search Now. You'll get loads of stuff come up - some of it worthless but most of it helpful.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cookster
Hey there Minibelle, you coming down Hoolihans tomorrow for a jar or two?

Angela

How could we refuse What time are you all meeting?

minibelle
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lindsey
Try snowwhite, she will give you some good advice

minibelle