Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

NHS Superannuation fund.

NHS Superannuation fund.

Old Mar 21st 2004, 12:11 am
WOMBLE1

Question NHS Superannuation fund.

Has anyone any ideas how the wife can transfer her superannuation/pension fund
from the NHS to another scheme here. Any suggestions or ideas would be very helpful..

Old Mar 21st 2004, 2:22 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi..apparently its easy to sort.....well easier than if it was a private pension.....if you know how!...

we asked a guy form hsbc bank to sort it out

sorry cant help
Old Mar 21st 2004, 7:32 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: NHS Superannuation fund.

If you contact the payroll department and tell them your intention then they have the relevant forms for transference of funds. Then decide who you want to transfer it to and get their forms. Hopefully they should be able to understand each other and then the transfer can take place. It's quite easy to do the actual transfer the hard bit is deciding who to transfer the money to. I know this might sound obvious but i've done it in the past and it's not too bad honest!
Old Mar 21st 2004, 11:54 pm
WOMBLE1

Thumbs up

Thanks for that, will tell the wife to have a word with her payrolol dept...l