Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next??? What happened?

Next??? What happened?

Old Oct 30th 2009, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

chmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura about
Default Next??? What happened?

I remember at the beginning of the year that someone was saying that Next wold be coming to Oz...anyone heard anymore?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 2:50 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next??? What happened?

Originally Posted by chmaiden
I remember at the beginning of the year that someone was saying that Next wold be coming to Oz...anyone heard anymore?
You must have dreamed it. Next are crap anyway - no better than the lousy Aussie chains IMHO.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:23 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

.[/QUOTE]

Was a next fan in UK, but quality went down when all done in China

Good for kids though
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

If they do start delivering here (they deliver to most places except Oz )
then do watch for the sizing now - everything seems to be two sizes smaller....and I've not put on that much weight ! Even OH who hasn't changed shape in 20 years now has to take a bigger size.

Worth taking note if you get UK people to buy for you as well!
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:17 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chmaiden
You can get delivery of next stuff soon it is going to be happening.
Carol
Old Oct 30th 2009, 10:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
You must have dreamed it. Next are crap anyway - no better than the lousy Aussie chains IMHO.
Abso bloody lutely, although at least you don't see thousands of Aussie women walking around wearing exactly the same poxy outfit from the Aussie chains