Next wales meet

Old May 20th 2008, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice
Default Re: Next wales meet

Hey anjiek and family STOP TRYING to make everybody feel bad cos it ain`t going to work, thats all you got to look forward to is non stop entertainment, swollen ankles having endless supplies of drink given to you and thats before you get there, Then you have all that sunshine and crystal blue warm ocean to wash in ,lovely people to talk to and all that meat cooked outside over coals ,what do we want any of that for.
Well enough said i think.lol::
Try and have a good time if you can and don`t forget if you really don`t want to go I might go instead if you.
On a different note, You lucky buggers you are doing what were doing exactly this same time last year, have a really great time and don`t forget the bundaberg and cola (if you got room bring a can home for me yum yum )
C ya soon
Old May 26th 2008, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

WELL guys its bank holiday monday its lashing down with rain and to top it alll got woke up by the bloody phone.

But who cares it was some bloody Ozi telling us that our visa had been granted so who cares if it is 0700.
YIPPEE Celebration time cmon theres a party going on tonight
Old May 26th 2008, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FHYLL
WELL guys its bank holiday monday its lashing down with rain and to top it alll got woke up by the bloody phone.

But who cares it was some bloody Ozi telling us that our visa had been granted so who cares if it is 0700.
CONGRATULATIONS wot better news on a wet bank holiday monday

Suexx
Old May 26th 2008, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

YIPPEE Celebration time cmon theres a party going on tonight :

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!
BEST EARLY CALL YOU'VE EVER HAD!

Originally Posted by suesk
CONGRATULATIONS wot better news on a wet bank holiday monday

Suexx
Hi Sue - yes it's a typical Bank holiday here in Wales. Hope it's better in Townsville!
Old May 26th 2008, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

JoanneG is on a distinguished road

Wow thats excellent congratulations. I got my news via email whilst utd were kickin their last penalty. It had been sat there since 3pm...

Enjoy the party!! you deserve it
Old May 26th 2008, 8:21 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS FHYLL!!!!!!

Have a great time celebrating

Beth x x
Old May 26th 2008, 10:50 am
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Next wales meet

Congratulations FHYLL, a lot of celebrating going on, i think.

mandyj
Old May 26th 2008, 10:52 am
Just Joined

chriswilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, thats great news!!
Old May 26th 2008, 11:43 am
Just Joined

roxymusic will become famous soon enoughroxymusic will become famous soon enough

Congratulations on your great news more than makes up for the s***e weather.

diane & ian
Old May 31st 2008, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

[QUOTE=FHYLL;6393994]WELL guys its bank holiday monday its lashing down with rain and to top it alll got woke up by the bloody phone.

YIPPEE Celebration time cmon theres a party going on to

HELLO THERE

WISHING YOU A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA, FROM DOWN UNDER.

having a BALL Brilliant Place. looking forward to moving over here VERY SOON.

Never seen such a clean country NO LITTER. Views are Brilliant.

Went on a boat trip and yes dolphins on the side of the boat.

Saw the house we want to buy about 2 Million dollars (in my dreams)

Speak to you soon

angiek
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=angiek;6416871]

YIPPEE Celebration time cmon theres a party going on to

HELLO THERE

WISHING YOU A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA, FROM DOWN UNDER.

having a BALL Brilliant Place. looking forward to moving over here VERY SOON.

Never seen such a clean country NO LITTER. Views are Brilliant.

Went on a boat trip and yes dolphins on the side of the boat.

Saw the house we want to buy about 2 Million dollars (in my dreams)

Speak to you soon

angiek::
Well someone will be sad to come home. Glad youre having a great time though Angie.

I know you will be up for a meet on the 22nd.

Is everyone else still OK for the 22nd at the Pantrythen farm Pencoed - (Junction 35 M4.) - sorry I know it's difficult for you Chriswilly.

I will try to find their number and see if we have to book.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

count us in we will be there 4 strong

and by the way the pub number is 01656 860133
hope that helps fly
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

count us in we will be there 4 strong

and by the way the pub number is 01656 860133
hope that helps fly
Thanks Fhyll - that's great! Saves me looking for the number. Can you do the same with lottery numbers?

Is everyone else still OK?

So far we have Fhyll - 4
Flyaway - 3
AngieK - 3
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

if I could do that I would`nt be this side of the world talking you on the same timeline
obviously mea`nt in the best possible taste hun
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

if I could do that I would`nt be this side of the world talking you on the same timeline
obviously mea`nt in the best possible taste hun
PMSL.

I wish you could though............................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.