Next wales meet

Old May 11th 2008, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
June 22nd good for me
Just tell me where it is
Beth x x
Don't know yet!!

The place we used to meet is under new ownership and the service has gone down hill. So we are on the look out for a good place - a pub with good food and something for the kids like a playground would be ideal.

Angie suggested the Pantrythen farm Pencoed - Junction 35 M4.

As that is the only suggestion it seems like we will be going there unless anyone else has any ideas???
Old May 11th 2008, 3:42 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Don't know yet!!

The place we used to meet is under new ownership and the service has gone down hill. So we are on the look out for a good place - a pub with good food and something for the kids like a playground would be ideal.

Angie suggested the Pantrythen farm Pencoed - Junction 35 M4.

As that is the only suggestion it seems like we will be going there unless anyone else has any ideas???
Pencoed great for me
Don't know that pub though
Beth x x
Old May 11th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

WE are easy 22nd sounds good if you like we`ll be there

For all you guys off to oz have a great time

hey angie and mark all the best for you`re open day on sat it looks great just get that sale and be away
Old May 11th 2008, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

chriswilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Sorry but 15th would be better for us, as Chris is working on 22nd

But dont worry go with the majority!!

Julie
Old May 11th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi Flyaway

You know we be there as well 22nd ok with us.

Fylle thank's for that.

angiek:thumbup :
Old May 12th 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

JoanneG is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the welcome, 22nd will be good for me also. look forward to seeing you all there. I have Co just waiting only got CO last week. Meds done PCC done....just waitin waitin and more waitin.

C U all soon

Joanne
Old May 12th 2008, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone, we'll be there if it's 22nd. Will be our last one as we're flying on 3rd July.

mandyj
Old May 14th 2008, 9:52 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
June 22nd good for me
Just tell me where it is
Beth x x
What's happening with your house woman!

Sorry I didn't get chance to pop in and see you before we left. It really was manic. But get this, the fist person I saw who I recognised (straight from the airport) was Pandy's brother going in to their mams house!

So I was thinking of you....
Old May 14th 2008, 12:03 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
What's happening with your house woman!

Sorry I didn't get chance to pop in and see you before we left. It really was manic. But get this, the fist person I saw who I recognised (straight from the airport) was Pandy's brother going in to their mams house!

So I was thinking of you....
LOL.....Mark still lives at home
Did you pop into the Gelli Hotel? Looks much better now
No worries about not popping in.........hopefully catch you another time hun
House still on the market..........only have 4 and a half months left before our visas expire though
Beth x x
Old May 14th 2008, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

beth and andrew with your visa expirey date do all of you have to go to activate it or is it the main applicant only that needs to get it stamped cos we are compiling prices for an hol over there in dec to activate ours(if it comes ) and OMG the prices are scarey but fingers crossed we might sell our house and it might not come to that.
But easier than selling the house I am training pigs to fly is any one interested in a flying pig
Old May 14th 2008, 5:54 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by FHYLL
beth and andrew with your visa expirey date do all of you have to go to activate it or is it the main applicant only that needs to get it stamped cos we are compiling prices for an hol over there in dec to activate ours(if it comes ) and OMG the prices are scarey but fingers crossed we might sell our house and it might not come to that.
But easier than selling the house I am training pigs to fly is any one interested in a flying pig
No....we all have to go to validate (all 6 of us!!!) as customs will stamp each person's visa label in their own passport
Prob cost us about £8k to validate so praying we sell first
Beth x x
Old May 16th 2008, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

good luck tomorrow angie and mark with your OPEN DAY HOUSE SALE fingers crossed for you guys lets hope you have loads of people in
Old May 19th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Hello out there are we the only 1s left who have`nt gone.It seems to have gone quiet on here.
Any body got any news
Old May 19th 2008, 9:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FHYLL
Hello out there are we the only 1s left who have`nt gone.It seems to have gone quiet on here.
Any body got any news
No, we're still here.

No news................ *sigh*

Have AngieK gone on their reccie yet - I can't remember the date.
Old May 20th 2008, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
No, we're still here.

No news................ *sigh*

Have AngieK gone on their reccie yet - I can't remember the date.
Hi FA

We away very SOOOOOOON!!!!

take care

angiek

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.