Next wales meet

Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

AndyChris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Next wales meet

OMG the Heronmarsh is across the rd from my partner and i.We are in the same position trying to sell the house college coarse starts July 21st in Perth WHAT ARE WE TO DO.Hold in there all it,s worth the wait "un hassle" Mandurah were coming.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

I hope some of you guys will show at the meet and if someone would like to take over the meets would you please let Nic know as it would be a shame if no one took these meets over from her. As some of you know I started these meets back last year and found them very informative.

Good luck 2 everyone whos going through the process it will happen.

Suexx
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

SUESK good to see you back with us struggling poms hope everything good with you guys and you are enjoying your new life that us lot can only dream of in todays market.
Well Flyaway count me in cos I am a coming on the 4th +3 (hey you lot show of hands who else will be there)
You take care for now fly and get back to us soon.
Hey on a lighter note we got that offer upped on our house but hey it was still 35k under market value so I asked them if they wanted me to clean the car so they could have that as well but they did`nt like blue so shit out again just can`t get a break (lol lol).
Received an e-mail off the immi service last week thought MY GOD its a decision but after waiting 8mths they now want me to send another aus values form to them again and past tax certificates and payslips for the last 5 yrs so all this grief how much more can get thrown.
Any way enough chatter for now and who is buying the 1st round on the 4th, take care guys and see you all soon if we not speak before
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

We be there as well

Angiek + 2
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angiek
We be there as well

Angiek + 2
Thanks Angie and Fhyll - I was just about giving up on everybody.

Here's the yes's so far;

AngieK 2 +1 (Is that correct - are all 3 of you coming?)
ChrisWilly - 2 + 1
Fhyll 2 +1
Egghead4 - 2
Waliam - 2 +1

Roxymusic have let me know they can't make it - thanks guys.

I will have to confirm numbers with the pub, so I'd be grateful if everyone else could let me know in the next 2 days - thanks.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hello everyone...

Sorry I haven't been on line and have no time to read backwards but just to give you a quick update my father passed away suddenly hence no contact from me. To say it has been hell is an understatement but we are still on to leave next Saturday 3rd May. Amongst the funeral etc I had a telephone interview and got a job! I start on May 20th...

I hope everyone is ok and I hope to catch up when things settle a little.

C x
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clara W
Hello everyone...

Sorry I haven't been on line and have no time to read backwards but just to give you a quick update my father passed away suddenly hence no contact from me. To say it has been hell is an understatement but we are still on to leave next Saturday 3rd May. Amongst the funeral etc I had a telephone interview and got a job! I start on May 20th...

I hope everyone is ok and I hope to catch up when things settle a little.

C x
Oh no what terrible news. You poor thing. What a blow. I hope that you and C are coping. My thoughts are with you and I think that you are doing the right thing carrying on with your plans. I hope that everything goes well for you with the move and your new job.

Take care and we will miss you.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:24 pm
Brisbane Bound Mar 09

WelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Waliam,

The group is definately open. Everyone is welcome!!

The next meet will be at the Heron Marsh pub in St Mellons - near Cardiff. Just off the A48. Children welcome. We normally start at midday and have lunch and a few drinks together.

The next suggested date is the 4th May. If you can make it, we'd love to meet you!
Hey there

We are not going until Mar 09 can we come too???

Know the Heron Marsh well

Debzs n Pete
Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by WelshDebzs
Hey there

We are not going until Mar 09 can we come too???

Know the Heron Marsh well

Debzs n Pete
Hi Debz n Pete, Of course you can come - everyone is welcome!!

The meet starts at 12 midday and we usually have lunch and a drink. I will add you to the list. PM me or ask on here if you need more info etc. I presume there is just the 2 of you?? If not, let me know, (I have to confirm numbers with the pub) Thanks.

ChrisWilly - 2 + 1
Fhyll 2 +1
Egghead4 - 2
Waliam - 2 +1
Welshdebz 2
Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:13 pm
Brisbane Bound Mar 09

WelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Debz n Pete, Of course you can come - everyone is welcome!!

The meet starts at 12 midday and we usually have lunch and a drink. I will add you to the list. PM me or ask on here if you need more info etc. I presume there is just the 2 of you?? If not, let me know, (I have to confirm numbers with the pub) Thanks.

ChrisWilly - 2 + 1
Fhyll 2 +1
Egghead4 - 2
Waliam - 2 +1
Welshdebz 2

Thxs very much will look forward to it Yep just the 2 of us as our 2kids with be at their nans.

See you there

Debzsx

Ps do we need to wear a flower or something so we can recognise each other
Old Apr 26th 2008, 2:25 pm
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice

Hi Nic,
We won't be able to make it either, but really enjoy the meets and hope they continue as we are only at the early stages and find them a really good
information souce.
hope to see you all again early june!
Old May 1st 2008, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by WelshDebzs
Thxs very much will look forward to it Yep just the 2 of us as our 2kids with be at their nans.

See you there

Debzsx

Ps do we need to wear a flower or something so we can recognise each other
LOL, Just look out for a group of people either waiting at the tables outside or ask for Jan the waitress to point everyone out!

Originally Posted by darendon
Hi Nic,
We won't be able to make it either, but really enjoy the meets and hope they continue as we are only at the early stages and find them a really good
information souce.
hope to see you all again early june!
Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully see you in June.

New list;

AngieK 2 +1
ChrisWilly - 2 + 1
Fhyll 2 +1
Egghead4 - 2
Waliam - 2 +1
Welshdebz 2

= 16.

I will confirm with the pub tonight.
Old May 1st 2008, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

waliam is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry we wont be able to attend, didnt realize it is the bank holiday weekend. we are going away. i so wanted to meet everybody. looks like i will have to wait for the next meet.
Old May 1st 2008, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by waliam
sorry we wont be able to attend, didnt realize it is the bank holiday weekend. we are going away. i so wanted to meet everybody. looks like i will have to wait for the next meet.
Thanks for that - I'll change the list;

AngieK 2 +1
ChrisWilly - 2 + 1
Fhyll 2 +1
Egghead4 - 2
Welshdebz 2

That's 13 then. I'll let the pub know.

Hope to see you at the next one.
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone, wont be able to make this meet, booked our flights, 3rd July. Removal company coming next week, have to get everything ready. See you hopefully at the next one.

mandyj

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.